IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish for

4 posters

Go down

I wish for Empty I wish for

Post  Bert Assirati Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:41 am

My England, reborn:

I would like to see the population halved.
I would like to see Christianity made the guiding light of the Nation.
All mosques and temples to be removed, except synagogues.  Islam banned.
Homosexuality to remain legal but LGBT rights and stupid homophobic catch all rules abolished.  No more Section 28.
No more EU attachment.
Supermarkets to be limited on location and numbers, village life and communities developed.
Tougher immigration rules than Australia.
All left-wing thinking to be frowned upon.
A new government system without Tory, labour or others.
Teachers will be vetted.
No more quangos, NGO's and wasteful council services.
One child per  couple.
National service reintroduced.
Drug dealing and taking = 25 year mandatory sentence.
Estate agents banned or at least given scruples.
Opt out of international law for foreseeable future.
Prisons to be made places for punishment and not rehab.
Scotland and Wales kicked out and border forces established until they realise that they need England. 
Royal family abolished.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

I wish for Empty Re: I wish for

Post  Broken Arrow Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:06 am

Patches O'houlihan wrote:My England, reborn:

I would like to see the population halved.
I would like to see Christianity made the guiding light of the Nation.
All mosques and temples to be removed, except synagogues.  Islam banned.
Homosexuality to remain legal but LGBT rights and stupid homophobic catch all rules abolished.  No more Section 28.
No more EU attachment.
Supermarkets to be limited on location and numbers, village life and communities developed.
Tougher immigration rules than Australia.
All left-wing thinking to be frowned upon.
A new government system without Tory, labour or others.
Teachers will be vetted.
No more quangos, NGO's and wasteful council services.
One child per  couple.
National service reintroduced.
Drug dealing and taking = 25 year mandatory sentence.
Estate agents banned or at least given scruples.
Opt out of international law for foreseeable future.
Prisons to be made places for punishment and not rehab.
Scotland and Wales kicked out and border forces established until they realise that they need England. 
Royal family abolished.

Interesting.

1. How would you suggest halving the population- sadly 30-35 million people are not immigrants haha.
2. Which form of Christianity exactly? Will the Archbishop be our Supreme Leader?
3. Why are synagogues exempt but Buddhist and Hindu temples are not?
4. So gay people can no longer get married? Have children? Serve in the military?

No Left-wing thinking?

So you'll have to re-think your plan on Superrmarkets- that's VERY Left Wing ideology at work right there!

Over harsh on drug abuse and on the road to a mess by scrapping rehab.

And what did Liz and the Firm ever do to upset you?
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:37 am

agree on all except for a few

frowning on left wing thinking??

no i would suggest flogging for left wing thinking

and the royal family needs to be revitalized not abolished, the royal family is a pivotal part of the British identity   

i would also suggest a 2-3 child per couple cap since in theory if the one per couple rule was enforced it would result in a dwindling population after a few generations and that's only if everyone dies of old age, if you factor in deaths from accidents murders illness, then the population would dwindle even further.

if children per couple was capped at 3 max, then it would theoretically generate enough people to maintain a healthy level as well as ensuring that British culture does not decline as it is doing at the minute

and i would suggest to broke back to wind his neck in and that the left do not own free thought or ideas, restricting supermarkets is not "left wing ideology" is an idea and concept that anyone can have, simply because it may currently only be on the agenda of the left in politics does NOT mean they own its copyrights
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Arrow Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:45 am

Smelly_bandit wrote:agree on all except for a few

frowning on left wing thinking??

no i would suggest flogging for left wing thinking

and the royal family needs to be revitalized not abolished, the royal family is a pivotal part of the British identity   

i would also suggest a 2-3 child per couple cap since in theory if the one per couple rule was enforced it would result in a dwindling population after a few generations and that's only if everyone dies of old age, if you factor in deaths from accidents murders illness, then the population would dwindle even further.

if children per couple was capped at 3 max, then it would theoretically generate enough people to maintain a healthy level as well as ensuring that British culture does not decline as it is doing at the minute

and i would suggest to broke back to wind his neck in and that the left do not own free thought or ideas, restricting supermarkets is not "left wing ideology" is an idea and concept that anyone can have, simply because it may currently only be on the agenda of the left in politics does NOT mean they own its copyrights

Actually if you even understood the basis of LW ideology then it goes back to controlling market forces (or the means of supply entirely on the extreme end); which would naturally include stopping massive companies from opening highstreet crippling superstores on the edge or outskirts of towns around the country (and indeed the world).

RW ideology, at its extreme, would allow business the freedom to do what the hell they like, and bury the highstreet if that's the way the situation free market competition led to.

But then I don't think the actual definitions or backgrounds of LW/RW politics are really your strong suit are they...
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:51 am

IS that what patches was meaning??

I wonder..............
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert Assirati Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:53 am

In many ways we need a fresh start like Nazi Germany but without the master race idea.  Too many people have a say and demand to be heard in determent to the Nation.  No more stupid inquires and the media will either tell the news as facts or nothing at all.  Retirement age will be at 55 for all.  No more having to sell houses to keep family members in care homes.  A new criminal justice system which no longer relies on amateur dramatic court performance by bloated barristers and barmy judges.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:56 am

Patches O'houlihan wrote:In many ways we need a fresh start like Nazi Germany but without the master race idea.  Too many people have a say and demand to be heard in determent to the Nation.  No more stupid inquires and the media will either tell the news as facts or nothing at all.  Retirement age will be at 55 for all.  No more having to sell houses to keep family members in care homes.  A new criminal justice system which no longer relies on amateur dramatic court performance by bloated barristers and barmy judges.

"Too many people have a say and demand to be heard in determent to the Nation"

have a green for this well presented point
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Arrow Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:57 am

Too many people have a say. So say the RW pro-free speech brigade lol!
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:02 am

indeed the RW are the true supporters of free speech

who are the ones now saying that we shouldn't be drawing Muhammad cartoons??

the LW

who are the ones who oppose "insulting speech" the LW

how does the progressive terrorist - broke back, who wishes to criminalize "disapproving comments"  lean in politics??

he leans to the LEFT
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert Assirati Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:03 am

We need to prune away the dead-wood and have seven years of rebuilding this country.  We have some brilliant scientists and engineers, their talents need to be used to create new industry sectors with a focus upon manufacturing.  Everyone that lives here will pledge allegiance to the Nation.

No more public schools where the rich loft themselves above others, no more huge comprehensives either.  Small local schools with class sizes the fraction of today.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:05 am

Broken Arrow wrote:Too many people have a say. So say the RW pro-free speech brigade lol!

You cannot make it up how funny it is ha ha   lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert Assirati Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:07 am

We need a single leader so that we do not end up like a flock of sheep all trying to go in different directions.  GB needs to be rebuilt including peoples' thoughts and opinions.  No wonder GB is so shit at building or getting anywhere, she is too busy arguing and fighting about what needs to be done and the direction to head in.

Let the world look on and react like a baby throwing toys from its pram.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Bert Assirati Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:00 am

ROFL  Green given.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down