IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking Dog

4 posters

Go down

Talking Dog Empty Talking Dog

Post  Jill Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:02 am

Talking Dog for Sale.  (Think about it!)

A man sees a sign outside a house-Talking Dog For Sale.

[size=24]He rings the bell, the owner appears, and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden.[/size]
[size=24]The man sees a very nice Labrador lying there, contentedly gnawing at a bone.[/size]

[size=24]" Do you really talk?" He asks the dog.[/size]
[size=24]The Labrador drops the bone and replies,"Yes",[/size]

[size=24]After recovering from hearing the dog talk, the man says, " So tell me your story. "[/size]
[size=24]The Labrador looks up and says," Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was a pup, I wanted to help the government, so I approached the SAS. [/size]
[size=24]In no time at all they had me jetting around from country to country sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders. [/size]

[size=24]Because no one imagined that a dog would be eavesdropping, I was one of the most valuable spies for eight years.[/size]
[size=24]"However, jetting around really tired me out, and I knew that I wasn't getting any younger, so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Heathrow Airport to do some [/size]
[size=24]undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening- in. [/size]

[size=24]I uncovered some incredible plots and dealings and was awarded several medals.I got married,had a few puppies, and now I have just retired."[/size]
[size=24]The man was amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.[/size]

[size=24]" Ten quid," the owner says." Ten quid."[/size]
[size=24]" Ten quid, " says the man." But this dog is absolutely amazing! Why are you selling him so cheaply? "[/size]

[size=24]"Because he's a lying bastard. He's never been out of the garden."[/size]
Jill
Jill

Back to top Go down

Talking Dog Empty Re: Talking Dog

Post  nicko Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Just read that joke on N/F  by Stormee.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:30 pm

The old 'uns are still the best.....
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:The old 'uns are still the best.....
Q: What do you have if three lawyers are buried up to their necks in cement?
        A: Not enough cement.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down