IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at my eyes...Look at my eyes

4 posters

Go down

Look at my eyes...Look at my eyes Empty Look at my eyes...Look at my eyes

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:02 am

Every day i get this, dark circles under his eyes are pointed out to me, i have these as well...That and him having to deal with his constant back pain, constant itching due to the side effects of his medication, constant depression due to him being suicidal for all of the time.

I'm with him out of love, and yes, that has led me to get into alcohol more than i used to be, because i always held down high power jobs in the past like being part of Bank of Tokyo, also doing very well in the public sector..Tax office...DWT...British gas etc and Brighton council! Cool

I'm employed to look after my partner, and i wouldn't have that any other way.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Look at my eyes...Look at my eyes Empty Re: Look at my eyes...Look at my eyes

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:03 am

Philagain wrote:Every day i get this, dark circles under his eyes are pointed out to me, i have these as well...That and him having to deal with his constant back pain, constant itching due to the side effects of his medication, constant depression due to him being suicidal for all of the time.

I'm with him out of love, and yes, that has led me to get into alcohol more than i used to be, because i always held down high power jobs in the past like being part of Bank of Tokyo, also doing very well in the public sector..Tax office...DWT...British gas etc and Brighton council! Cool

What a noble thing to write, Doug is lucky to have someone like you, but .... you must not neglect yourself and your own wellbeing. You must have bags of patience and a heart of gold, stay away from the demon drink though... you need to be their for YOU as well as Doug. Stay strong Phil I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Philagain wrote:Every day i get this, dark circles under his eyes are pointed out to me, i have these as well...That and him having to deal with his constant back pain, constant itching due to the side effects of his medication, constant depression due to him being suicidal for all of the time.

well Phil the dark circles are usually because of lack of sleep.
try an early night once on a while, posting until the wee hours might pass the time but it will wear you out eventually.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 pm

I always find you sleep much better when not drinking. Someone with a dependency may find it hard for a few days, but with persistence and going to bed at normal hours, a good diurnal rhythm will be established.

This will lead to beter nights sleep, fresher mornings and a healthier body
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:15 pm

DurhamLad wrote:I always find you sleep much better when not drinking. Someone with a dependency may find it hard for a few days, but with persistence and going to bed at normal hours, a good diurnal rhythm will be established.

This will lead to beter nights sleep, fresher mornings and a healthier body

There's little better than a solid 9 hours kip...except for a good 10hours
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down