IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just puked into my mouth

2 posters

Go down

Just puked into my mouth Empty Just puked into my mouth

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Having a lovely pint at one of my favourite pubs, and some old cunt ruins my day by standing in the middle of everyone and declaring loudly  to the person he is on the mobile to: "I'm standing on Holy ground........ Yes I'm standing where Jeremy Corbyn stood" 

Clearly he wanted EVERYONE to know just who he worships, ironically the next declaration was "so where are we on Hitler, yes i need the journal"
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Just puked into my mouth Empty Re: Just puked into my mouth

Post  blackie7 Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:14 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Having a lovely pint at one of my favourite pubs, and some old cunt ruins my day by standing in the middle of everyone and declaring loudly  to the person he is on the mobile to: "I'm standing on Holy ground........ Yes I'm standing where Jeremy Corbyn stood" 

Clearly he wanted EVERYONE to know just who he worships, ironically the next declaration was "so where are we on Hitler, yes i need the journal"

It could have been worse had  you puked on my ar*e when kissing it you old soak.
Nothing wrong with admiring Corbyn and hating the Nazis.
I hope you aren't a lover of Royalty as they truly deserve all the flak you can throw their way for multiple reasons head bang

blackie7

Back to top Go down