IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is every interview of the contestants on X factor scripted berforehand?

+2
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
blackie7
6 posters

Go down

Is every interview of the contestants on X factor scripted berforehand? Empty Is every interview of the contestants on X factor scripted berforehand?

Post  blackie7 Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:31 am

It's to predictable to be real.
Good, bad or in between the interviews with the contestants families and friends ruin the show for me as they are so fake and it shows!

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Is every interview of the contestants on X factor scripted berforehand? Empty Re: Is every interview of the contestants on X factor scripted berforehand?

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:04 am

blackie7 wrote:It's to predictable to be real.
Good, bad or in between the interviews with the contestants families and friends ruin the show for me as they are so fake and it shows!

In answer to the title thread...yes.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Is every interview of the contestants on X factor scripted berforehand? Empty Re: Is every interview of the contestants on X factor scripted berforehand?

Post  blackie7 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:36 am

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

In answer to the title thread...yes.

I'm glad someone agrees LEM.
Do you think it would be better without the bulls*it ?

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:44 am

the only good part of the xfactor is the morons who dont get in in the first episodes, the rest is entirely fake and fixed.

by the way I have never watched an episode although I have seen some of the crap bits which were funny
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:03 am

Flap Zappa wrote:the only good part of the xfactor is the morons who dont get in in the first episodes, the rest is entirely fake and fixed.

by the way I have never watched an episode although I have seen some of the crap bits which were funny
You can watch the worst of the worst on you tube and laugh your ba*ls off ROFL

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:58 am

I,d rather watch paint dry,    or grass grow !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:13 pm

nicko wrote:I,d rather watch paint dry,    or grass grow !

Can I take it as granted that you are one of those rejected for being crap?
You cant not like watching the rejects lol!

blackie7

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  nicko Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:25 pm

I'm not keen on watching people make fools of them selves.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Bollocks Grinning
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:16 pm

blackie7 wrote:

I'm glad someone agrees LEM.
Do you think it would be better without the bulls*it ?

I doubt it, but that would never happen in any case...it's a sad fact that so many people feel the need to escape from the realities of every day living by watching crap TV programmes featuring morons making themselves even more moronic.

Oh, the programme makers will introduce a few examples of real talent to maintain the interest of the mainstream news media in pursuance of the equation that publicity=viewers=ratings=advertising revenue=corporate profits.

If you doubt my word just ask yourself why programmes such as the Jeremy Kyle Show and all those so-called documentaries featuring dysfunctional families, neighbours from hell and twats who take such delight in being interviewed on camera about how they unashamedly cheat the benefits system come to appear on our screens.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:19 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Bollocks describes Newsfix aptly.

Have a greenie.    ROFL
I've been invited back on newsfix and I did like the place but know I wont last 5 minutes before another ban lol!!

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:09 pm

blackie7 wrote:
I've been invited back on newsfix and I did like the place but know I wont last 5 minutes before another ban lol!!

I never feel as though I'm part of the NF family, although I don't think I have any real enemies there (unless someone is going to tell me otherwise).

Veya is seriously weird, so I tend to ignore both his inane rambling and predilection for screaming capital letters, but an intellectual discussion with Quill can be very enlightening as well as entertaining.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:25 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: Scripted  ?????  most of them cannot read.

One show I loved, a old granny didn't like what Simon Cowell said to her grandson so went on stage to tell him to pee off lol!!

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:34 pm

blackie7 wrote:

One show I loved, a old granny didn't like what Simon Cowell said to her grandson so went on stage to tell him to pee off lol!!
I cant really remember if she went on stage or it was after the show but she let him have it verbally somewhere lol!.ROFL

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:57 pm

nicko wrote:Bollocks Grinning
She got you then Knickers so admit it Grinning

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:59 pm

blackie7 wrote:
She got you then Knickers so admit it Grinning
She out witted you there lol!.

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

I never feel as though I'm part of the NF family, although I don't think I have any real enemies there (unless someone is going to tell me otherwise).

Veya is seriously weird, so I tend to ignore both his inane rambling and predilection for screaming capital letters, but an intellectual discussion with Quill can be very enlightening as well as entertaining.

Can it LEM? lol!.

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:59 pm

blackie7 wrote:

edna on the warpath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixDe8PZDj8
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:37 am

gelico wrote:

edna on the warpath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixDe8PZDj8
I wrote the lyrics to a song once with a mate who was great with the piano and organ so we decided to record it at home with me singing lol!!
The song was great but my voice was terrible.
I still think it would be a hit now if someone with a nice voice sang it but NOT me lol!.

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:52 am

blackie7 wrote:
I wrote the lyrics to a song once with a mate who was great with the piano and organ so we decided to record it at home with me singing lol!!
The song was great but my voice was terrible.
I still think it would be a hit now if someone with a nice voice sang it but NOT me lol!.
I remember what I called the song and what most of the first verse went but it was a long time ago and we've lost touch.
This was the title though "Lifes a wonderland when loves in the air"
Hand in hand we can go everywhere etc etc lol!.

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:03 am

blackie7 wrote:
I remember what I called the song and what most of the first verse went but it was a long time ago and we've lost touch.
This was the title though "Lifes a wonderland when loves in the air"
Hand in hand we can go everywhere etc etc lol!.
I wrote another one after someone I was dating at the time peed me of and called it "Lifes a bitch since you've been around"! it went on and on and on
so i had a tune in my head as well so my mate said just sing it and i'll try to write a tune to it and the next day he'd come up with one.
I think we should have gone into a studio to record them but never did crying

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down