IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruelty to animals that isn't obvious to some but obvious to you!

4 posters

Go down

Cruelty to animals that isn't obvious to some but obvious to you! Empty Cruelty to animals that isn't obvious to some but obvious to you!

Post  blackie7 Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:30 pm

Keeping goldfish in little glass bowls and given away as prizes on fairgrounds as prizes. Disgusting to me !

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Cruelty to animals that isn't obvious to some but obvious to you! Empty Re: Cruelty to animals that isn't obvious to some but obvious to you!

Post  nicko Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:42 pm

I think that was stopped a few years ago mate.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Cruelty to animals that isn't obvious to some but obvious to you! Empty Re: Cruelty to animals that isn't obvious to some but obvious to you!

Post  blackie7 Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:51 pm

nicko wrote:I think that was stopped a few years ago mate.

No it wasn't unfortunately Nicks, similarly people who work all day put their dogs in cages until they get home which to me should end up with them in court on cruelty charges.
Sorry to upset you but I love animals more than people Thumbs up

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  harvesmom Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:38 pm

I always thought it had been stopped as well Nicko but apparently not. I was at a Summer Fair this year and the fairground people were giving goldfish out, I was horrified to be honest so I checked. As long as the child is accompanied by someone over 16 its still legal. Awful.
harvesmom
harvesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:49 pm

harvesmom wrote:I always thought it had been stopped as well Nicko but apparently not. I was at a Summer Fair this year and the fairground people were giving goldfish out, I was horrified to be honest so I checked. As long as the child is accompanied by someone over 16 its still legal. Awful.
i think there are plenty of things in the world that are somewhat more awful.
A single female goldfish will produce thousands of eggs and if not removed will be eaten by all the other goldfish.
why people would pay to try and win one at the fair when they wont buy one for less is beyond me.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
i think there are plenty of things in the world that are somewhat more awful.
A single female goldfish will produce thousands of eggs and if not removed will be eaten by all the other goldfish.
why people would pay to try and win one at the fair when they wont buy one for less is beyond me.
Of course there are Zippy but we need to educate people that cruelty doesn't only apply to our pets Puke

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down