IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers

Go down

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  Empty Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers

Post  dirge Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Shocked at his daughter's provocative selfies, Chris Burr Martin, 48, mocked them in the most embarrassing DAD way possible - recreating them and then sharing his versions with his 49 followers.

But the internet found his versions so funny, he soon matched her 31,000 followers - and now has more than double the followers that she has with 72,000!

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  S3dd1-01-eiK0sgr
Burr Martin

"No way did I expect such a big reaction, if I'd have known that people all over the world would have seen the photos, I would have at least drawn the tattoos better."

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  M6ph8-02-1k0PlIe
Burr Martin

As for his daughter Cassie, she finds it amusing and even uses Dad's recreations as a background image on her various social media accounts.

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  5te09-03-9tNyQcH
Burr Martin

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  Zjioy-04-SChLqsn
Burr Martin

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  N12i8-05-CwiYxI6
Burr Martin

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  L8hwl-06-rkwuAj1
Burr Martin

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  4a70u-07-td9HN4U
Burr Martin

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  0j14n-08-SnD5NiU
Burr Martin

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  Leyzj-09-uWUXfXT
Burr Martin

Dad Who Recreates His Daughter's Racy Selfies Now Has Twice As Many Followers  Gk5xn-10-KRWfi53
Burr Martin

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1835/Dad-Who-Recreates-His-Daughter-s-Racy-Selfies-Now-Has-Twice-As-Many-Followers#uCgtZJSdk3Rw5HLc.99

lol!

dirge

Back to top Go down