IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Is he allowed to get away with homophobia just because he's Peter Kay?' Comedian is slated over gay joke with Judge Rinder on Strictly... but many viewers praise his 'hilarious' skit

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

'Is he allowed to get away with homophobia just because he's Peter Kay?' Comedian is slated over gay joke with Judge Rinder on Strictly... but many viewers praise his 'hilarious' skit Empty Re: 'Is he allowed to get away with homophobia just because he's Peter Kay?' Comedian is slated over gay joke with Judge Rinder on Strictly... but many viewers praise his 'hilarious' skit

Post  Flix Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:12 pm

I don't like him, well in fact I can't abide him nor his 'comedy'.

Flix

Back to top Go down

'Is he allowed to get away with homophobia just because he's Peter Kay?' Comedian is slated over gay joke with Judge Rinder on Strictly... but many viewers praise his 'hilarious' skit Empty Re: 'Is he allowed to get away with homophobia just because he's Peter Kay?' Comedian is slated over gay joke with Judge Rinder on Strictly... but many viewers praise his 'hilarious' skit

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:23 pm

I see the snowflakes and the professionally outraged are up in arms again.

burn a few buildings down and I am sure you will all feel better.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Major Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:59 pm

I cannot stand Peter kay but woulda prob done the same to Rinder or anyone for the crack. get it???????????? poke tongue ,
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down