IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Favourite Animal

2 posters

Go down

My Favourite Animal Empty My Favourite Animal

Post  Major Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:01 pm

[size=19]My Favorite Animal[/size]

[size=19]Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."[/size]

[size=19]She said I wasn't funny; but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.[/size]

[size=19]My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork, and beef. [/size]

[size=19]Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed, too.. Then he told me not to do it again.[/size]

[size=19]The next day in class my teacher asked me what live animal was my favorite.[/size]

[size=19]I told her it was chicken. She asked me why; so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.[/size]

[size=19]She sent me back to the principal's office.[/size]

[size=19]He laughed and told me not to do it again. I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.[/size]

[size=19]Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous military person I admired most.[/size]

[size=19]I told her, "Colonel Sanders."[/size]

[size=19]Guess where I am now...[/size]
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

My Favourite Animal Empty Re: My Favourite Animal

Post  nicko Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:21 am

Grinning
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down