IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Johnny Cash Xmas special 1978 on tv now.

2 posters

Go down

The Johnny Cash Xmas special 1978 on tv now. Empty The Johnny Cash Xmas special 1978 on tv now.

Post  blackie7 Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:23 pm

I dont think that's been on tv for years but I remember watching it once before and it's great if you've never seen it before.
Watch and comment after babes!
Forget my advice as it isn't anything like I remember it.
I must have been peed when watching it years ago. It's crap LMAO!

blackie7

Back to top Go down

The Johnny Cash Xmas special 1978 on tv now. Empty Re: The Johnny Cash Xmas special 1978 on tv now.

Post  Major Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:54 pm

I had all J Cs records years ago, gave them away and bought 8 track tapes for car, then gave them away and bought cassette tapes for car, gave them away and bought  discs for car, gave them away, guess what, ain't got any now but I liked JC big time.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

The Johnny Cash Xmas special 1978 on tv now. Empty Re: The Johnny Cash Xmas special 1978 on tv now.

Post  blackie7 Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Major wrote:I had all J Cs records years ago, gave them away and bought 8 track tapes for car, then gave them away and bought cassette tapes for car, gave them away and bought  discs for car, gave them away, guess what, ain't got any now but I liked JC big time.
Your memory of old times plays tricks with you MS LOL!

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down