IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump says he 'respects' Vladimir Putin even though he's 'a killer'

+2
Abdul Abulbul Amir
fatbob5
6 posters

Go down

Donald Trump says he 'respects' Vladimir Putin even though he's 'a killer'  Empty Donald Trump says he 'respects' Vladimir Putin even though he's 'a killer'

Post  fatbob5 Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Donald Trump has said he respects Russian President Vladimir Putin even though he's "a killer".
In an interview with Fox News, the president suggested he thinks the US and Russia are as bad as each other.
When asked by Bill O'Reilly if he respects Mr Putin, Mr Trump replied: "I do respect him.".......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-respect-killer-fox-bill-oreilly-superbowl-a7563486.html

#ImpeachTrump
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Donald Trump says he 'respects' Vladimir Putin even though he's 'a killer'  Empty Re: Donald Trump says he 'respects' Vladimir Putin even though he's 'a killer'

Post  fatbob5 Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:20 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: Meanwhile Jeremy Corbyn has praise for his IRA comrades.
Prove it
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump says he 'respects' Vladimir Putin even though he's 'a killer'  Empty Re: Donald Trump says he 'respects' Vladimir Putin even though he's 'a killer'

Post  Major Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:33 pm

That is like saying I respect Rolfie, oops I mean, Wolfie
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Corvine would capitulate at the first sign of trouble with any nation.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:54 pm

So anyway back to Trump and his admiration for Putin
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:02 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Donald Trump has said he respects Russian President Vladimir Putin even though he's "a killer".
In an interview with Fox News, the president suggested he thinks the US and Russia are as bad as each other.
When asked by Bill O'Reilly if he respects Mr Putin, Mr Trump replied: "I do respect him.".......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-respect-killer-fox-bill-oreilly-superbowl-a7563486.html

#ImpeachTrump

i challenge you to name a single country that can call itself innocent
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

i challenge you to name a single country that can call itself innocent
No such thing as an innocent ( or guilty) country. Countries are not sentient entities
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:15 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

He's full of shite.
Donald Trump says he 'respects' Vladimir Putin even though he's 'a killer'  Donald-trump-070715-getty-ftr-usjpg_1n5dcya5ics1j1ce0zpawt95y1
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:55 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
No such thing as an innocent ( or guilty) country. Countries are not sentient entities

oh right,is that you always say "Israel is guilty of invading Palestine"

coward
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

oh right,is that you always say "Israel is guilty of invading Palestine"

coward
When have i said that ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:17 am

fatbob5 wrote:
When have i said that ?
all the time

now stop avoiding the issue and answer.

what country anywhere in the world is "innocent"
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
all the time

now stop avoiding the issue and answer.

what country anywhere in the world is "innocent"
If i have said it several times , it should be no trouble for you to bestow upon us either a screenshot or a link
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:24 pm

In other words Smelly,   he don't know.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:42 pm

nicko wrote:In other words Smelly,   he don't know.
'People who live in glass houses .. etc'
Under the rationale of that proverb we shouldn't ever criticize anyone for anything.
ISIS Executioner chops some blokes head off - i cant critisise him because im not innocent , i pnce drove at 32 mph in a 30 mph limit area
Rolling Eyes
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:02 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
'People who live in glass houses .. etc'
Under the rationale of that proverb we shouldn't ever criticize anyone for anything.
ISIS Executioner chops some blokes head off - i cant critisise him because im not innocent , i pnce drove at 32 mph in a 30 mph limit area
Rolling Eyes

OMG You utter bastard

Impeach fatbob!!

in any case bob, i suspect that trump is saying that he admires putin despite the fact that he is a killer rather than because of that

gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:47 pm

gelico wrote:

OMG You utter bastard

Impeach fatbob!!

in any case bob, i suspect that trump is saying that he admires putin despite the fact that he is a killer rather than because of that

You might well be correct there
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down