IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would You Breastfeed A Strangers Baby?

5 posters

Go down

Would You Breastfeed A Strangers Baby? Empty Would You Breastfeed A Strangers Baby?

Post  Major Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:44 am

We sent actor Amanda Holley onto the streets of south London to find out - and recorded the responses of women to this most personal of questions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4223944/Mothers-asked-breastfeed-stranger-s-baby.html#ixzz4YklBeVIi 
Follow us: - | -

Sensible dialogue please gentlemen or I will get Blackie back. roflroflrofl

Whatever next.

A risk of catching something nasty IMHO.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Would You Breastfeed A Strangers Baby? Empty Re: Would You Breastfeed A Strangers Baby?

Post  Syl Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:03 pm

I breastfed my son  for a while....the thought of giving milk to another baby never entered my head, it's an unusual request in a modern day country.
Thinking about it now, I would have expressed if the mother was desperate, I don't think I would feel comfortable taking a strangers baby to the breast though.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Would You Breastfeed A Strangers Baby? Empty Re: Would You Breastfeed A Strangers Baby?

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Syl wrote:I breastfed my son  for a while....the thought of giving milk to another baby never entered my head, it's an unusual request in a modern day country.
Thinking about it now, I would have expressed if the mother was desperate, I don't think I would feel comfortable taking a strangers baby to the breast though.
wet nurses have been around from the year dot. I love breast milk
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
Yes they have, but in todays modern western society there is not much call for them.
Its an unusual practice in the UK now....and to be asked by a stranger in the street would be most unusual.
The response she got was very generous imo.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post  Shady Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:56 pm

Why does the question need to be asked?

Who really wants to know?

What will be done with the information gained from this experiment?
Shady
Shady

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Shady Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:19 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: Fatbob is our man for the job, he has the moobs.

In that case,he needs to workout his chest more often.
Shady
Shady

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Shady wrote:Why does the question need to be asked?

Who really wants to know?

What will be done with the information gained from this experiment?
Its called a social experiment, and I have no idea why this question was asked...it seems out dated.
Maybe it was trying to gauge just how far a modern woman would be prepared to go to help another new mum.

Though asking for cash to buy formula would probably have sufficed, just not been as unusual.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
Yes they have, but in todays modern western society there is not much call for them.
Its an unusual practice in the UK now....and to be asked by a stranger in the street would be most unusual.
The response she got was very generous imo.
My mrs let a neighbours baby have a go when she was feeding our boy and the neighbour was not feeling well. I don't see why anyone would have a problem really. It's only milk, although almost as tasty as snowflake tears ROFL
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down