IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex In Domino's

2 posters

Go down

Sex In Domino's Empty Sex In Domino's

Post  Major Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:27 am

A barmaid who had sex with her boyfriend in Domino's because they were 'bored' waiting for their food faces a police interview - but not her lover.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4311570/Barmaid-caught-having-sex-Domino-s-questioned-police.html#ixzz4bHqQs8wp 
Follow us: - | -

I bet not many of you answer this one.

Is it fair to not interview the lad?
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Sex In Domino's Empty Re: Sex In Domino's

Post  Flix Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:12 pm

You probably don't want to know what I think, being old fashioned, I like many generations before me think that standards have slipped with the next generation, in this instance these two don't appear to have any standards of public behaviour to slip though. Such is the brave new world of selfishness, where anything seems acceptable and no one seems to have the enegry to care, behaving in such a way is lauded as brave and care less when really they seem to be ignorant of what is civil behaviour which makes life lived in close quarters comfortanle as possible for everyone. Both should have been charged, as with drunken people urinating where anyone can see them in public areas, you can walk past any shops near clubs these days and the stench from doorways is enough to stop you in your tracks.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:10 pm

I do wanna know what you think Flix, it is bang on how I think apart from we now have 4 generations of the same as you describe. 

They come out of skule ROFL   and cannot write or speak the queens English, ROFL
Their teachers just let them speak in their own lazy manner, fink and fort for example.
Their parents speak and act the same, they do not know any better.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:59 pm

I'm glad you agree, I'm getting more like Mary Whitehouse every day. The only programmes with a few exceptions, that seem to stay any time on tv these days are full of nudity, swearing, adult themes and flashing lights - BB comes to mind. There have been a few programmes lately that are reasonable, if you are old enough you know what is supposed to be going on without graphic enactments, if you aren't well it doesn't matter and they've been axed after one or two series. Every newish film has warnings these days.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Will sune b 74 Flix.

I do not like that which I see around me now and fear for the future of OUR youngsters,

It appears we are now second class citizens in OUR OWN country.

I was saying this and similar 10 years ago on forums and long before IRL.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum