IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicola Sturgeon

3 posters

Go down

Nicola Sturgeon Empty Nicola Sturgeon

Post  Major Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:37 am

Nicola Sturgeon is touring Perthshire in the First Minister's chauffeur driven car. Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop. Nicola in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffeur : " You get out and check - you were driving." The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. " You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, I can't afford to be blamed for anything. The chauffeur walks up the drive to the farmhouse and returns five hours later totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face. " My God, what happened to you ?" asks Nicola. The chauffeur replies : " When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap up meal and the daughter made love to me." " What on earth did you say?" asks Nicola. I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said to them, I'm Nicola Sturgeon's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow."'
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Nicola Sturgeon Empty Re: Nicola Sturgeon

Post  nicko Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:38 am

I like it !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Major wrote:Nicola Sturgeon is touring Perthshire in the First Minister's chauffeur driven car. Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop. Nicola in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffeur : " You get out and check - you were driving." The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. " You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, I can't afford to be blamed for anything. The chauffeur walks up the drive to the farmhouse and returns five hours later totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face. " My God, what happened to you ?" asks Nicola. The chauffeur replies : " When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap up meal and the daughter made love to me." " What on earth did you say?" asks Nicola. I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said to them, I'm Nicola Sturgeon's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow."'
Grinning Grinning ROFL ROFL ROFL 

First Salmond ... now Sturgeon !!!  something fishy going on  scratch Suspect Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:23 am

wyatt1 wrote:
Grinning Grinning ROFL ROFL ROFL 

First Salmond ... now Sturgeon !!!  something fishy going on  scratch Suspect Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I see, ya giving me a 'haddock', only codding.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Nicola Sturgeon is nicknamed 'The Poison Dwarf'.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum