IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATIE HOPKINS: No wonder they didn't want us to know who the London Bridge Butchers were.

5 posters

Go down

KATIE HOPKINS: No wonder they didn't want us to know who the London Bridge Butchers were.  Empty KATIE HOPKINS: No wonder they didn't want us to know who the London Bridge Butchers were.

Post  wyatt1 Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:49 pm

I commend Piers Morgan. There's something I never thought I would hear myself say.
I watched him interview Sadiq Khan on GMB this morning and he was 100% more professional than I would ever have been.
I can imagine coming round to find Sadiq lying on the floor with camera three lying across his limp body, and me wild-eyed, legging it down the South Bank.
He appears to show no conception of the horror our capital city is facing, keeps repeating London is the safest city in the world, and refuses to connect the glaringly obvious dots between Islamic Extremism and the attacks on our children.

..........................................................................................................................

He said he could not comment about the 23,000 individuals identified as 'subjects of interest' still at large because this is an ongoing investigation.
He would not answer why we did not do more to the lock up the attacker - Khuram Butt - who went on to be the Butcher of London Bridge because the police operation was still live.
It's a mantra we keep hearing from any of the people who are supposed to be keeping us safe. The Met Commissioner said it yesterday. Boris Johnson repeated it this morning.
How convenient.
Well I'm calling them on this.
I'd like to believe there are good operational reasons for taking over two days to tell us who the killers were.

...................................................................................................................................................................

It would be laughable if it weren't so brutally tragic. Watching the truly lovely Mary Nightingale choke back tears to share the haunting burial of Eilidh MacLeod aged 14 on the island of Barry whilst we all sobbed in our homes was too much. Grief is just behind our eyes.
The senior echelons of intelligence and investigation appear utterly incompetent. They give endless press statements and tweets, parading leaders of community faith groups in the name of diversity, but still they fail to take action.

KATIE HOPKINS: No wonder they didn't want us to know who the London Bridge Butchers were.  04D79417000003E8-4578026-image-a-28_1496771529530
Eilidh MacLeod was just 14 years of age when she was killed in the bombing at the Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena 
...................................................................................................................................................................................

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4578026/KATIE-HOPKINS-Ineffectual-people-supposed-protect-us.html#ixzz4jFWqvQP3 
Follow us: - | -

Curse them and their Devil inspired Cult.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

KATIE HOPKINS: No wonder they didn't want us to know who the London Bridge Butchers were.  Empty Re: KATIE HOPKINS: No wonder they didn't want us to know who the London Bridge Butchers were.

Post  nicko Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:40 pm

+100000000
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

KATIE HOPKINS: No wonder they didn't want us to know who the London Bridge Butchers were.  Empty Re: KATIE HOPKINS: No wonder they didn't want us to know who the London Bridge Butchers were.

Post  nicko Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 pm

You could be right Alla.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  harvesmom Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:33 pm

My favourite quote from this article

As a twitter user - Sam White commented; 'Jihadis are cleverly evading the authorities by appearing in documentaries about jihadis with the word jihadi in the title'.

Its a recurring theme. Every one of them is 'known to the security services. Someone somewhere has to be held to account for this now, because short staffed or not they are not doing the job they are paid for to protect us.
harvesmom
harvesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:18 am

wyatt1 wrote:I commend Piers Morgan. There's something I never thought I would hear myself say.
I watched him interview Sadiq Khan on GMB this morning and he was 100% more professional than I would ever have been.
I can imagine coming round to find Sadiq lying on the floor with camera three lying across his limp body, and me wild-eyed, legging it down the South Bank.
He appears to show no conception of the horror our capital city is facing, keeps repeating London is the safest city in the world, and refuses to connect the glaringly obvious dots between Islamic Extremism and the attacks on our children.

..........................................................................................................................

He said he could not comment about the 23,000 individuals identified as 'subjects of interest' still at large because this is an ongoing investigation.
He would not answer why we did not do more to the lock up the attacker - Khuram Butt - who went on to be the Butcher of London Bridge because the police operation was still live.
It's a mantra we keep hearing from any of the people who are supposed to be keeping us safe. The Met Commissioner said it yesterday. Boris Johnson repeated it this morning.
How convenient.
Well I'm calling them on this.
I'd like to believe there are good operational reasons for taking over two days to tell us who the killers were.

...................................................................................................................................................................

It would be laughable if it weren't so brutally tragic. Watching the truly lovely Mary Nightingale choke back tears to share the haunting burial of Eilidh MacLeod aged 14 on the island of Barry whilst we all sobbed in our homes was too much. Grief is just behind our eyes.
The senior echelons of intelligence and investigation appear utterly incompetent. They give endless press statements and tweets, parading leaders of community faith groups in the name of diversity, but still they fail to take action.

KATIE HOPKINS: No wonder they didn't want us to know who the London Bridge Butchers were.  04D79417000003E8-4578026-image-a-28_1496771529530
Eilidh MacLeod was just 14 years of age when she was killed in the bombing at the Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena 
...................................................................................................................................................................................

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4578026/KATIE-HOPKINS-Ineffectual-people-supposed-protect-us.html#ixzz4jFWqvQP3 
Follow us: - | -

Curse them and their Devil inspired Cult.
I watched that interview myself and Piers did go in hard but the trouble with watching the faces of Asians under pressure is that you cant tell if they are blushing when offering excuses!
I'm almost certain that thousands of Muslims will now be scared of reprisals though.
I don't think they need to be afraid of anything other than a ear bashing though as we Brits demand Free Speech but mostly abhor the violence
that our Muslim neighbours feel is essential to get their message across.
Anyone even suspected of being involved in terrorism should be deported immediately back to their own countries with or without a passport.
Put them in parachutes if need be and kick them out of waves of 747's lol!.

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:34 am

blackie7 wrote:
I watched that interview myself and Piers did go in hard but the trouble with watching the faces of Asians under pressure is that you cant tell if they are blushing when offering excuses!
I'm almost certain that thousands of Muslims will now be scared of reprisals though.
I don't think they need to be afraid of anything other than a ear bashing though as we Brits demand Free Speech but mostly abhor the violence
that our Muslim neighbours feel is essential to get their message across.
Anyone even suspected of being involved in terrorism should be deported immediately back to their own countries with or without a passport.
Put them in parachutes if need be and kick them out of waves of 747's lol!.

Of course the police and security services can't  monitor known terrorists as they are all employed in watching Tommy Robinson  in case he spits on the ground,  and the Internet for any 'Islamifuckinphobic'  or WACIST (shock horror shudder) content. Them  knows their PRIORITIES them  does, innit  wotevver!!  doesn't them??
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:44 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

Of course the police and security services can't  monitor known terrorists as they are all employed in watching Tommy Robinson  in case he spits on the ground,  and the Internet for any 'Islamifuckinphobic'  or WACIST (shock horror shudder) content. Them  knows their PRIORITIES them  does, innit  wotevver!!  doesn't them??
Yeah them does Earpy.
One day soon we as a country will really get tough on terrorists and issue every cop with a squirty bottle filled with anti Muslim liquid.
It's said to paralyse the hands and feet in a instant so they cant run or make a move to pull out their pop guns or cucumber whacker sticks Bravo

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:51 pm

blackie7 wrote:
Yeah them does Earpy.
One day soon we as a country will really get tough on terrorists and issue every cop with a squirty bottle filled with anti Muslim liquid.
It's said to paralyse the hands and feet in a instant so they cant run or make a move to pull out their pop guns or cucumber whacker sticks Bravo
I'd issue every cop in the country with a AK 47 if honest.
Poor bug*ers are just trying to do a job but don't have tools fit for purpose.
Things aren't like they used to be but we expect our cops to go out virtually unprotected.
We don't live in little England anymore.
Most of the victims of our last attack weren't even British so if it was meant to be a personal attack against Brits it failed in that respect.

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down