IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE

+5
Thomas Covenant
Abdul Abulbul Amir
Flap Zappa
gelico
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
9 posters

Go down

THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Empty THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Seems that the fascist pompous prick has got it's knickers in a right twist over the last few days, would love to silence this place wouldn't you, you disgusting fascist filth.

What a boring old twat you are! You say that you used to be an editor! A local rag probably quite similar to the Kennilworth news, where nothing ever goes on apart from stupid old cunts complaining about each others extentions, what did you edit, the fucking classified adverts you ridiculous, jumped up old tosser.

And the bint didn't reduce me to a wreck, you senile filth, it deleted it's account because it couldn't stand the heat lol!.gif" alt="" /> lol!.gif" alt="" />

Go throw yourself in your septic tank and get familiar with your past and present you fucking waste of oxygen!
THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE 183-77
Philagain1Senior Member

I wonder whether the DHSS know about his big inheritance and his "luxury recliner" in which he relaxes while swigging vodka?
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Empty Re: THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE

Post  gelico Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:Seems that the fascist pompous prick has got it's knickers in a right twist over the last few days, would love to silence this place wouldn't you, you disgusting fascist filth.

What a boring old twat you are! You say that you used to be an editor! A local rag probably quite similar to the Kennilworth news, where nothing ever goes on apart from stupid old cunts complaining about each others extentions, what did you edit, the fucking classified adverts you ridiculous, jumped up old tosser.

And the bint didn't reduce me to a wreck, you senile filth, it deleted it's account because it couldn't stand the heat lol!.gif" alt="" /> lol!.gif" alt="" />

Go throw yourself in your septic tank and get familiar with your past and present you fucking waste of oxygen!
Philagain1Senior Member

I wonder whether the DHSS know about his big inheritance and his "luxury recliner" in which he relaxes while swigging vodka?

iti's weird moley. i went and had a look t'other night out of curiousity. there was an abundance of sneering and hatred and nasty comments.

sassy put up a brilliant post, part of which gave me chills. it was really interesting but the onnly reason she posted it was to actually get a dig at some other poster

it doesn't to my mental health issues any good at all. it's depressing.
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Empty Re: THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:Seems that the fascist pompous prick has got it's knickers in a right twist over the last few days, would love to silence this place wouldn't you, you disgusting fascist filth.

Philagain1Senior Member

the DHSS or the taxman does not know that the benefits thief is stealing from the taxpayer
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:12 pm

gelico wrote:

iti's weird moley.  i went and had a look t'other night out of curiousity.  there was an abundance of sneering and hatred and nasty comments.

sassy put up a brilliant post, part of which gave me chills.  it was really interesting but the onnly reason she posted it was to actually get a dig at some other poster

it doesn't to my mental health issues any good at all.  it's depressing.

They currently have dedicated three hate threads running...one about me, one about Nicko and one about Victor.

They have now started posting their filth about Lez and Eddie and, of course, Raggs has been a target for Phyllis the Filthy Fishwife for ages.

I don't know why Sassy and IB put up with it...apart from Sassy's daily quota of Labour HQ Press Office propaganda the only posters seem to be Scrat, Phyllis and Andy ( oh, and that dopey American bird whose literary style is positively manic) - and they spend all their time gossiping among themselves!
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Covenant Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

They currently have dedicated three hate threads running...one about me, one about Nicko and one about Victor.

They have now started posting their filth about Lez and Eddie and, of course, Raggs has been a target for Phyllis the Filthy Fishwife for ages.

I don't know why Sassy and IB put up with it...apart from Sassy's daily quota of Labour HQ Press Office propaganda the only posters seem to be Scrat, Phyllis and Andy ( oh, and that dopey American bird whose literary style is positively manic) - and they spend all their time gossiping among themselves!
and I'm having fun tweaking ears on all 3 Frying pan

Thomas Covenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:20 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:I see that '  limp  Dick of Lewisham ' has not 
Mellowed.

He's probably managed to convince the DHSS that his, er, condition is eligible for benefits, though I bet he hasn't declared the big inheritance that he boasts about.

His dole money has probably paid for the new lavatory, photographs of which have been enthralling the others, that he and his boyfriend share.

Oh, and the "luxury recliner" upon which he sprawls while swigging vodka (no, honestly, he's actually been boasting about such things!)
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Raggamuffin Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:21 pm

It's awful to see. I think Sassy wanted a left wing forum where they could discuss things intelligently, and instead of that she has a bitchfest. If she gets rid of the two worst posters, she won't have many members, but I'd probably prefer that than to watch those two take over the forum with all that bile.

Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Covenant Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:22 pm

thing is...they havnt yet cottoned onto the fact that that laughter they hear isnt folks laughing WITH them, but rather AT them

worse still of course is that those "folks".....are all in their tiny minds slash

Thomas Covenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Thomas Covenant wrote:
and I'm having fun tweaking ears on all 3 Frying pan

Oh, I know...I know....... wink

Naturally, my account was promptly deleted as soon as Sassy realised that I was able to read stuff in the members-only section.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Thomas Covenant wrote:thing is...they havnt yet cottoned onto the fact that that laughter they hear isnt folks laughing WITH them, but rather AT them

worse still of course is that those "folks".....are all in their tiny minds slash

That wind up the other day had Phyllis on the verge of a breakdown! He started gabbling inanely about his mum, his big inheritance and even that bloody "luxury lounger"!
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's awful to see. I think Sassy wanted a left wing forum where they could discuss things intelligently, and instead of that she has a bitchfest. If she gets rid of the two worst posters, she won't have many members, but I'd probably prefer that than to watch those two take over the forum with all that bile.

Scrat, Phyllis and Andy don't do "intelligent", Raggs!
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Covenant Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:33 pm

That wind up the other day had Phyllis on the verge of a breakdown! He started gabbling inanely about his mum, his big inheritance and even that bloody "luxury lounger"!
Pity Ipsi did a bunk...i LIKED that gal.....

Thomas Covenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Covenant Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:57 pm

THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Reclin10

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thomas Covenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:11 pm

He's probably managed to convince the DHSS that his, er, condition is eligible for benefits, though I bet he hasn't declared the big inheritance that he boasts about.

His dole money has probably paid for the new lavatory, photographs of which have been enthralling the others, that he and his boyfriend share.

Oh, and the "luxury recliner" upon which he sprawls while swigging vodka (no, honestly, he's actually been boasting about such things!)

Do you remember when Phil was Doug's carer for years? And claiming cares allowance?

Well the roles have been reversed can you believe ... and Doug, who was on his last legs, is now Phil's carer and claiming carers allowance amongst other benefits.

The DHSS have been played like a fiddle .... they are reaping in the benefits whilst not disclosing the inheritance they still have left, which I believe stands at £50,000. All stated by Phil recently.
Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:26 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:I see that '  limp  Dick of Lewisham ' has not 
Mellowed.

Oh fuck sakes Al, can you please make these comments when I haven't got a mouthful of coffee?? 

ROFL
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Oh fuck sakes Al, can you please make these comments when I haven't got a mouthful of coffee?? 

ROFL

Actually it was even better the first time round .....

I see that '  lipstick of Lewisham ' has not
Mellowed.

.....  before he corrected it.
Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:02 am

Costa wrote:

Do you remember when Phil was Doug's carer for years? And claiming cares allowance?

Well the roles have been reversed can you believe ... and Doug, who was on his last legs, is now Phil's carer and claiming carers allowance amongst other benefits.

The DHSS have been played like a fiddle .... they are reaping in the benefits whilst not disclosing the inheritance they still have left, which I believe stands at £50,000. All stated by Phil recently.

Screwing the welfare benefit system for every penny they can get out of it while complaining that the wicked Tories starve really deserving claimants of cash...yes, sounds exactly right for bloody scroungers like them.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Phyllis the Filthy Fishwife has got a new signature (all say "aaaahhhhhhhh.")

All hate speech should be free just don't offend me' (eddie)

'kicked the shit out of him until he was a gibbering wreck'

..Such gentlemanly language from an uppity twat (moletrousers) lol!

Oh do fuck off!
Philagain1Senior Member

THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Icon_user_profile THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Icon_contact_pm
THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Empty
Isn't the poor little gibbering wreck of a creature sweet?
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:34 am

Thomas Covenant wrote:THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Reclin10

ROFL ROFL ROFL
can you imagine how much blood, shit, semen and vodka infused vomit is ingrained in that. You would need a hazmat suit to sit on it.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:38 am

the benefit thief and walking bio hazard actually thinks you were a priest

THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Phil_a10
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:46 pm

The Filthy Fornicating Fairy Fishwife .
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:the benefit thief and walking bio hazard actually thinks you were a priest
......................................................................................

THE MUSINGS OF PHYLLIS THE FILTHY FISHWIFE Phil_a10
No, the words "pervy" and "choirmaster" were fully intended by the simpering degenerate to imply paedophilia.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Siff is missing from the beginning of his name. Siffillis, syphilis or Siff is his bum boy mate.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Major wrote:Siff is missing from the beginning of his name. Siffillis, syphilis or Siff is his bum boy mate.

No it's "aids bomb" doug who is his bum boy.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down