IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’

5 posters

Go down

Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’ Empty Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:38 pm

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’ Empty Re: Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’ Screen21
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’ Empty Re: Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’

Post  Major Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:46 pm

I have never sat down and watched the prog, I caught glimpses of it when Bill Hartnell plated the part, from my brief glimpses I ascertained that only those of a lesser intellect would indulge so I became a fan of Tinga & Tucker.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:03 pm

I preferred "Watch With Mother" !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Was that with Jean Morton as well??
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:13 am

Yes, and Muffin the bloody Mule !

Here comes Muffin, Muffin the mule,
dear old Muffin playing the fool.

Can't get that bloody tune outer my head now !!!!!!!
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:38 am

Why?

Personally I'm not a fan, and I have far better things to whinge about.

Anyway, it could have been far worse...Phyllis the Filth in drag, for example, emerging from a pink tardis with a rainbow flag on top.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:06 pm

I used to be a dedicated whovian but it went all pc and well modern and try hard to be hip or whatever the term is these days, then fun went out of it. I do watch it now and again after all the odd people who have played the doctor lately, I can't see a problem with a female doctor, there have been other female time lords in the show.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:07 pm

We will have a bint playing James Bond next, Jane Bond..
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’ Empty Interviews For NEW Wonder Woman.

Post  Major Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Jodie Whittaker Announced as First Female ‘Doctor Who’ Screen%20Shot%202017-07-17%20at%2017.21.03_zpszepzdrye
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Jane Bond no problem, some of the most successful agents in the second world war were women, not to mention the resistance. Full on stuff and no protection under the Geneva convention.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:02 pm

AND they delivud aircraft, Flix
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:53 pm

They certainly did and flew all sorts of aircraft, some with the only instruction for a new type being the handbook. They flew bombers  single handed and no radios, incredible people, a real  can do generation, or at least a had to generation.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down