IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Charlottesville, White Supremacists Abandon Their Own Tennessee Rally

3 posters

Go down

After Charlottesville, White Supremacists Abandon Their Own Tennessee Rally Empty After Charlottesville, White Supremacists Abandon Their Own Tennessee Rally

Post  fatbob5 Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:33 pm

After Charlottesville, White Supremacists Abandon Their Own Tennessee Rally Screen24

https://www.thedailybeast.com/after-charlottesville-white-supremacists-abandon-their-own-tennessee-rally

....."Make me a sandwich! Make me a sandwich!" shouted one man, wearing a T-shirt that read "White supremacists suck, N*zis swallow."........

ROFL
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

After Charlottesville, White Supremacists Abandon Their Own Tennessee Rally Empty Re: After Charlottesville, White Supremacists Abandon Their Own Tennessee Rally

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:16 am

I want a full blown riot. I've been in the mood for a fight for years and the time has come
was that a white supremacist? No that was an antifa thug.

these white supremacists are a tiny minority and irrelevant. Antifa are a dangerous bunch of thugs and are supported by the democrats.

The KKK by the way was a democratic organisation. LBJ was a member, as was hilliary clintons mentor.

Shelbyville police officers jumped the barricade into the white supremacists’ demonstration area at one point and emerged with a handcuffed man who appeared to be in his mid-twenties. An officer later said the man was a counter protester, and that he’d been arrested for disorderly conduct.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

After Charlottesville, White Supremacists Abandon Their Own Tennessee Rally Empty Re: After Charlottesville, White Supremacists Abandon Their Own Tennessee Rally

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down