IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speed Limit

4 posters

Go down

Speed Limit Empty Speed Limit

Post  Major Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:02 am

Motorists should be punished for speeding even if they are just 1mph over the limit, Britain's road policing chief said last night.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This peeler is an aerosol.

I bet there is not a driver of  road vehicles who has not gone over a speed limit.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Speed Limit Empty Re: Speed Limit

Post  nicko Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:09 pm

Can't do that,  it's been proved that all speedo's are not 100% accurate, that's why Police allow a 5% over the limit without taking any action !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:52 pm

Major wrote:Motorists should be punished for speeding even if they are just 1mph over the limit, Britain's road policing chief said last night.

Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This peeler is an aerosol.

I bet there is not a driver of  road vehicles who has not gone over a speed limit.
as car speedo's are not that accurate I see a massive new income stream coming online.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:20 pm

Everyone watching their speedo for 1MPH is taking ones eyes off the road.
Our car has a speed maximum setting, so if I am going through a 30mph zone I can set it to that but how do I know it is accurate.

Incidentally I have been done twice for speeding  in a 30 mph limit , both times on main trunk roads which just had this limit for very short distance., tiz all about robbing us,

The first time plod told me it was allowed to do 30 mph + 10% + 3 making it 36, I was trapped at 37, the last time I was doing 37 ad made to go on a speed awareness course at Warwick Racecourse which I had to pay for, got fined but did NOT get points.

It did make more aware of speed cameras,our carhas an alarm in the satnav whicc sounds as you approach a camera

I do clog it a bit but on motorways I am not too bad..

Another way of robbing us drivers.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Speed Limit Empty Unenforcible Madness

Post  Major Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:00 am

The country’s road policing chief has provoked a fierce backlash with plans for a zero-tolerance approach to speeding.

Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:35 am

Keep looking at your speedo,   till you hit some one up the arse,  and someone does the same to you.        An other jobsworth speaking crap !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:36 pm

nicko wrote:Keep looking at your speedo,   till you hit some one up the arse,  and someone does the same to you.        An other jobsworth speaking crap !
cops have already said this would be unenforceable.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down