IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump’s Closing Argument: The Brown People Are Coming!

3 posters

Go down

Trump’s Closing Argument: The Brown People Are Coming! Empty Trump’s Closing Argument: The Brown People Are Coming!

Post  fatbob5 Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:50 pm

There are 15 days from now until voting ends, and in addition to monitoring the polls and the fortunes of your preferred candidates, I suggest you keep an eye on the progress in the coming days of the caravan of Central American refugees who started crossing into Mexico over the weekend.

It sure looks like the Trump administration wants to turn this story into its closing argument, riling up the base by stoking fear of a brown wave descending on Brownsville, Texas, and accusing Democrats (and of course George Soros) of making it all happen. ........ ......... ......

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-closing-argument-the-brown-people-are-coming?ref=home
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Trump’s Closing Argument: The Brown People Are Coming! Empty Re: Trump’s Closing Argument: The Brown People Are Coming!

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:04 pm

fatbob5 wrote:There are 15 days from now until voting ends, and in addition to monitoring the polls and the fortunes of your preferred candidates, I suggest you keep an eye on the progress in the coming days of the caravan of Central American refugees who started crossing into Mexico over the weekend.

It sure looks like the Trump administration wants to turn this story into its closing argument, riling up the base by stoking fear of a brown wave descending on Brownsville, Texas, and accusing Democrats (and of course George Soros) of making it all happen. ........ ......... ......

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-closing-argument-the-brown-people-are-coming?ref=home
the democrats seem to think these people arriving just as the mid terms happen is a vote winner. Like in 2016 they are going to be disappointed.
I understand 100 ISIS operatives have already been arrested amongst them,.
I also saw video of men walking down the lines handing out money. the question is who is paying them to come?
Spoiler:
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trump’s Closing Argument: The Brown People Are Coming! Empty Re: Trump’s Closing Argument: The Brown People Are Coming!

Post  fatbob5 Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:49 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
the democrats seem to think these people arriving just as the mid terms happen is a vote winner. Like in 2016 they are going to be disappointed.
I also saw video of men walking down the lines handing out money. the question is who is paying them to come?
Spoiler:
It very much suits the Trumpian narrative - that there are countless hordes of uncivilized people looking to overwhelm America, and the only way if preventing this is by a big wall.
Expect another big migration of people in two years
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:40 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
Spoiler:
It very much suits the Trumpian narrative - that there are countless hordes of uncivilized people looking to overwhelm America, and the only way if preventing this is by a big wall.
Expect another big migration of people in two years
it is not coincidence that this wave will arrive just before the mid terms are happening. This is an orchestrated invasion of american soil. The amusing thing of course is that any who dont claim asylum in mexico first will be kicked out if they make it across the border.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:07 am

I bet there are some on the Right who would love to see the army with a few ' 50 Calibres ' for ' Dealing ' with the migration.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:22 am

This is a gift for the god emperor and he will spin it for all he is worth.

Like Dean I suspect the Democrats are going to be hugely disappointed and shocked at the mid terms. 

No doubt we will see a refreshed wave of hissy fits and temper tantrums and renewed calls for "impeachment".

But the reality is that ordinary Americans who may have been anti trump and more tolerant of him and his policies that have made them all better off. 

There is a movement called #WalkAway which is all about liberals and Democrats getting red pilled and waking up to the ugliness of the Democrats.

Trumps hard line immigration policies will become. More and more acceptable to more and more Americans as this caravan of carnage approaches and a wall will make more and more sense
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:19 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
Spoiler:
Where did you get the information on the 100 ISIS operatives ?

Is it just some Twitter Sh*te you read?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down