IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewsfix

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jewsfix Empty Re: Jewsfix

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:46 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:It's all lebensraum, blitzkrieg und  endlosung over there.

Lebensraum = the illegal occupation of the West Bank by Jewish terrorist settlers, as defined by the UN

Blitzkrieg = murdering Palestinian children and bombing Palestinian hospitals.

Endlosung = Israeli nutritionists calculating the minimum calorific sustenance levels in Gaza.

The decision to ally with the Jewish equivalent of the Ku Klux Klan lays bare where the Israeli right plans to head next.

https://www.jonathan-cook.net/2019-03-11/desperate-netanyahu-openly-embraces-jewish-extremists/

"Israel is the nation state not of all its citizens but only of the Jewish people".

You really are upset because you were banned for being an obscene, abusive asshole, aren't you?
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:Yes Fred Moletrousers, I am angry that you and Rihanna act like a couple of BNP trolls that stalk forums in order to remove Corbyn supporters for daring to oppose the status quo of British politics, it is particularly upsetting that you both contrived to use my heart felt condolences regarding the death of your wife and twist that into something vile and disgusting in order to achieve this.

however! before you soil this thread with your abject hypocrisy, please take a moment to reflect on that.

It is disappointing to witness the two uneducated American non entities fail to address the likes of the Smelly one and the didgelet who parade about like the Mitford sisters on acid (Diana and Unity) punting out the violent Jewish terrorist philosophy of Otzma Yehudit.

Of course, your antisemitism directed at liberal moderate Jews is more by accident than design.

In other words you were banned for being a lying, smearmongering and racist arsehole.......just as I said.

Scrat wrote:

A sad reflection on just how low the Nazi filth will stoop but hey one purchased his wife from a Turkish bazaar and the other one drags his dead police officer brother about in the support of cop killing terrorists.

You, von Kleinescrotum, are the very last person on this or any other forum to preach against racism.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:You wrote a 20 page essay without once mentioning your brothers involvement at Hillsborough, you smeared and verbally abused Liverpool fans, although I think most of it was plagiarised from the Scum, how they were robbing the dead, pissing on the dead and violently assaulting the police, when evidence of your fabrication came to light, you about turned and eulogised your brother for being a hero at that event, I simply found that "incredulous" if it then descended into a shitfest, these things happen!

I don't wish to be inappropriate by any means, as it's not in my nature, but aren't you dragging your dead brother around now?

This thread is about the racist state of Israel, its continued violent attacks on Arabs, its illegal settlements in the West Bank and its dehumanising apartheid regime.

Now, whilst I've already exposed your rabid antisemitism towards liberal moderate Jews, I'm more interested in your defence of violent terrorist Jews that support the far right extremist Netanyahu, a man I must add, who was referred to by Holocaust survivors as a Nazi Jew.

Is it because he is a Nazi Jew that he's supported by the Mitford sisters, one of whom suggests murdering female Labour MPs.

Perhaps this is simply a tad highbrow for you!

You really must be getting absolutely desperate and embarrassed by my exposure of your vile character and gutter morals still to be regurgitating the most ridiculous lie that you have ever made up about me -  and some of them have been utterly bizarre.

Twenty pages? An essay? On one subject? In an online discussion forum?

Yeah. Right....

And I see you have now added "robbing the dead", "pissing on the dead" and "violently assaulting police" to the original allegations that I am supposed to have made. If you embellish your fanciful story any further you may as well include necromancy and conjuring up demons.

And isn't it strange how absolutely no-one but you has ever admitted to recalling this supposed magnum opus of mine, one that would challenge even War and Peace for literary magnitude and must have had a huge impact on its, er, readers? Had it ever existed.

Unless, of course, it's just another forgery of yours, just like your own invention of my equally non-existent post "expressing support" for the BNP.

The simple fact is that you are just lying scum. Family bereavements, major tragedies, loss of life on a monumental scale...all convenient material to be weaponised by you in spreading your filth and obscenity as far and wide as you possibly can and futilely attempting to damage the credibility of anyone who opposes you.

There's absolutely no wonder that you are regarded by decent members of forums such as this as a vile, sick-minded and hateful pariah, forced to hawk your obscene presence around begging and grovelling for re-admittance after you have been banned for your filthy behaviour.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Have a green Fred, your 100% correct !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 pm

nicko wrote:Have a green Fred, your 100% correct !

Thanks Nicko. The more the bastard lies, the more I'll expose him as a liar, though I can't think of anyone who believes anything that he posts.

He's been doing it for so long it that comes as second nature to him, and the idiot is so fucking dim he probably believes all that garbage himself.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:40 am

If brains were Dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his Hat off !!!
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:44 am

Thorney Sam wrote:I guess it's all well and good spouting antisemitic shite about liberal and moderate Jews, the use of the terms Kapo's and brown shirts are completely acceptable, but as Fred is a long standing far right terrorist supporting BNP clone far right terrorists Jews who wish to kill Labour MPs are simply his buddies,,,,for now!

Or perhaps the subject is just far too highbrow for his deranged knuckle dragging non mind to wrap itself around.

Please desisist from dragging your dead relatives around this thread.

That would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not "dragging" my dead relatives anywhere: You are.

I am simply using your own past posts - something that you appear to be curiously  incapable of reciprocating in the case of the endless false allegations that you make up about me and others - as proof of your repeated malicious and vindictive lying.

As a police officer my brother would, I am sure,  have approved of the provision of evidence.

And I would remind you that you yourself instigated this current debate, taking advantage of my presumed absence from this forum and having managed to wheedle your way back in under yet another pseudonym, by again repeating that ancient made-up drivel about my support of the BNP, this time by wailing that I had used the death of my wife to get you banned from another place. (Just to get the facts straight - you were banned ages ago for your vile behaviour. Nothing else. You had been grovelling and begging to be let back in again...and they didn't want you because of your past foul record)

And I do not involve myself in meaningful discussions, highbrow or otherwise, with moral degenerates and inveterate liars.

I shall now depart on three days' R&R on glorious Deeside, away from the vile stench of your presence. I have little doubt that you will use it fully in your customary vile manner..."weaponising" any convenient family bereavements in support of your sick jokes and malicious lies.

Last edited by Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:48 am

nicko wrote:If brains were Dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his Hat off !!!

Ah, but at least he's been, ahem, "classically educated."   ROFL
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum