IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No-fault evictions to be banned in England

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

No-fault evictions to be banned in England Empty Re: No-fault evictions to be banned in England

Post  nicko Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:23 pm

I watch a program called "wont pay, they'll take it away".   Some tenants owe Landlords thousands of pounds in rent,  and they leave the property looking like a Bomb Site. How can they get away with not paying rent ,in some cases for Months on end ?Some Landlords rely on the rent to pay their Mortgages on their own house !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

No-fault evictions to be banned in England Empty Re: No-fault evictions to be banned in England

Post  nicko Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:10 pm

Thank you scat !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:14 pm

nicko wrote:I watch a program called "wont pay, they'll take it away".   Some tenants owe Landlords thousands of pounds in rent,  and they leave the property looking like a Bomb Site. How can they get away with not paying rent ,in some cases for Months on end ?Some Landlords rely on the rent to pay their Mortgages on their own house !
Are the tenants working or on benefits?
I hate to sound like a DM reader but im assuming they are on benefits
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:40 pm

this is the sort of vindictive behaviour you expect from the antisemitic labour party, not the tories.

I think I am going to sell my flat, my tenant has already looked into buying it from me but he cant get a mortgage for it.
I will take my money out of the country and one more person has no where to live.
It certainly needs to go before any corbyn government gets in and they try to steal it.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:53 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:this is the sort of vindictive behaviour you expect from the antisemitic labour party, not the tories.

I think I am going to sell my flat, my tenant has already looked into buying it from me but he cant get a mortgage for it.
I will take my money out of the country and one more person has no where to live.  
It certainly needs to go before any corbyn government gets in and they try to steal it.
Dean, i have no doubts that you treat your tenants fairly, but you have to admit there are some real A-Hole landlords out there
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:18 am

Tenants on Benefits should have their rent paid directly to their Landlord !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:08 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:this is the sort of vindictive behaviour you expect from the antisemitic labour party, not the tories.

Dean, i have no doubts that you treat your tenants fairly, but you have to admit there are some real A-Hole landlords out there
yes there probably are. but it seems this is going to make it far harder for landlords to get out people who are a nuisance. It might also make it almost impossible for landlord's to sell their properties if they need to.
My current tenant is on a rolling one month tenancy at his own request. If he leaves I have to go through the hassle of finding a new tenant and getting the agreement signed which ends up costing me at least a month or so's rent Plus it could also be empty for weeks losing me more money. If he breaks the cooker or fridge it is me who has to pay for it. It really is hardly worth it these days. He broke the front door lock and I have had to pay for that and that has just cost me £80 to get fixed. It would make sense for me to sell up and buy 4 or 5 flats here in turkey and still have money left over.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Good and bad on both side scat !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:There are many who voted for Corbyn in jest, I voted for him in the knowledge that this is perhaps a once in a lifetime opportunity to change Britain into the nation it should be.

Little did I know that his popularity of his ideas would cause a Tory government to finally ditch the sick and fucking twisted ideology of punishing the poor for the excesses of bankers, capitalism and sub prime greed. Austerity is not only a crime against humanity it has seriously backfired and the decay and degradation of society will triple the cost and increase the burden.

Hopefully Landlords will soon be exposed for the blood sucking parasites that they are, no one should gain from another's misery.
if there had been no austerity, which is a lie in itself, cuts were minimal, then the country would have been greece by now.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down