IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polish Man helps defeat terrorist with Narwhal Tusk

3 posters

Go down

Polish Man helps defeat terrorist with Narwhal Tusk Empty Polish Man helps defeat terrorist with Narwhal Tusk

Post  fatbob5 Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not a thread title I thought i would ever be writing
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Polish Man helps defeat terrorist with Narwhal Tusk Empty Re: Polish Man helps defeat terrorist with Narwhal Tusk

Post  fatbob5 Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:03 pm

Ps a fire extinguisher was also used.

A few years ago I suggested on this site that they could be useful to combat a terrorist attack and i was mocked mercilessly
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Polish Man helps defeat terrorist with Narwhal Tusk Empty Re: Polish Man helps defeat terrorist with Narwhal Tusk

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:10 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Ps a fire extinguisher was also used.

A few years ago I suggested on this site that they could be useful to combat a terrorist attack and i was mocked mercilessly

And rightly so

That wasn't a terrorist, that was what happens every night in London bob 

A crazed knife man on the loose, just another day in london

A real terrorist would have wrapped Masking tape round the hand holding the knife to prevent being disarmed, and then detonated his very real S vest
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm

fatbob5 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not a thread title I thought i would ever be writing
And one was a convicted murderer who slashed a young girls throat.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:50 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

And rightly so

A real terrorist would have wrapped Masking tape round the hand holding the knife to prevent being disarmed, and then detonated his very real S vest
Smells, whats your opinion of the individuals who helped stop this terrorist? Are they heroes?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:16 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

And rightly so

Smells, whats your opinion of the individuals who helped stop this terrorist? Are they heroes?
they are despite one being a child killer
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:11 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
he isnt a terrorist he was a knifeman and its just another day in the knife crime capital of the world.

please explain how this differs to what happens ever night between the ghetto thugs??

they arent heroes, they are idiots.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
he isnt a terrorist he was a knifeman and its just another day in the knife crime capital of the world.

please explain how this differs to what happens ever night between the ghetto thugs??

they arent heroes, they are idiots.
He was wearing a fake SV to ensure that he got shot dead by armed police. In his eyes he would then go straight to heaven.
Other knife maniacs dont seek to die in the process
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:19 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
He was wearing a fake SV to ensure that he got shot dead by armed police. In his eyes he would then go straight to heaven.
Other knife maniacs dont seek to die in the process
thats not what makes a terrorist a terrorist
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down