IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying?

3 posters

Go down

Are you Panic Buying?

Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying? Vote_lcap100%Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying? Vote_lcap0%Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying? Empty Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying?

Post  fatbob5 Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:41 pm

As coronavirus, and the fear of it, continues to spread, there are a growing number of reports of empty shop shelves as people rush to buy products such as hand soap, loo roll, pasta and rice. ............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying? Empty Re: Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying?

Post  fatbob5 Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:43 pm

All Frozen Fish products totally sold out at my local Tesco's
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying? Empty Re: Coronavirus: Are people panic-buying?

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:10 am

fatbob5 wrote:As coronavirus, and the fear of it, continues to spread, there are a growing number of reports of empty shop shelves as people rush to buy products such as hand soap, loo roll, pasta and rice. ............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
yes people are panic buying and they have barely used up their brexit stockpiles yet.

Most people I know and have met recently are not panic stricken but dealing stoically with this situation in traditional british manner. It is only the left wing snowflakes and remainiacs, I would wager, who are running around like headless chickens. Let them stockpile, we can just go and take it off them when the time comes
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:43 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
yes people are panic buying and they have barely used up their brexit stockpiles yet.

Most people I know and have met recently are not panic stricken but dealing stoically with this situation in traditional british manner. It is only the left wing snowflakes and remainiacs, I would wager, who are running around like headless chickens. Let them stockpile, we can just go and take it off them when the time comes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Livin' in the gangsta's paradise
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:08 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

Livin' in the gangsta's paradise
better than being a pissed stained tramp
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:51 am

Jacob Rees-Mogg
What a Bell
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:38 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
better than being a pissed stained tramp
is that the communist burning evidence??

not too bothered about his "climate emergency" ROFL foot print then??

sorry i cant say climate emergency ROFL without laughing
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down