IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COVID-19: Community groups spring up to support people self-isolating

3 posters

Go down

COVID-19: Community groups spring up to support people self-isolating Empty COVID-19: Community groups spring up to support people self-isolating

Post  fatbob5 Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:26 pm

Hundreds of community groups have sprung up across the UK to provide support to people affected by COVID-19.

Louise Sharp, who created a Facebook page called Newcastle upon Tyne COVID-19 Mutual Aid on Friday evening, told Sky News it had "escalated quicker than I thought", with 2,000 members already. ..............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

COVID-19: Community groups spring up to support people self-isolating Empty Re: COVID-19: Community groups spring up to support people self-isolating

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:29 pm

cant wait for this to go wrong
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

COVID-19: Community groups spring up to support people self-isolating Empty Re: COVID-19: Community groups spring up to support people self-isolating

Post  fatbob5 Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:cant wait for this to go wrong
I bet you would be devastated if it doesn't
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:20 am

I gave four facemasks to my neighbour ( she works in a school)

PS . I bought them well before the virus appeared
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:49 am

fatbob5 wrote:
I bet you would be devastated if it doesn't
i have faith in humanity bob

this is going to go wrong, already there are stories of fraudsters offering to shop for OAPs and then keeping ther money
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:06 am

fatbob5 wrote:Hundreds of community groups have sprung up across the UK to provide support to people affected by COVID-19.

Louise Sharp, who created a Facebook page called Newcastle upon Tyne COVID-19 Mutual Aid on Friday evening, told Sky News it had "escalated quicker than I thought", with 2,000 members already. ..............

yes there was a typed note shoved through my mums door today, perfectly useless to her as whatsapp means as much to her as speaking martian
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:07 am

fatbob5 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I gave four facemasks to my neighbour ( she works in a school)

PS . I bought them well before the virus appeared
it's a shame they are absolutely pointless for protecting you from it, but they may slightly limit the infected spreading droplets so far
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

COVID-19: Community groups spring up to support people self-isolating Empty Coronavirus: Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs open hotels to NHS staff free of charge

Post  fatbob5 Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:51 pm

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:48 pm

looting in london

standard

how long till the riots start??

london will burn

Thumbs up
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down