IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

has the covid 19/84 plandemic revealed the british to be

4 posters

Go down

has the covid 19/84 plandemic revealed the british to be Empty has the covid 19/84 plandemic revealed the british to be

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:40 pm

a nation of wierdos and fetish freaks???
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

has the covid 19/84 plandemic revealed the british to be Empty Re: has the covid 19/84 plandemic revealed the british to be

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:02 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:a nation of wierdos and fetish freaks???
Have you been smoking Ganja again Smells?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

has the covid 19/84 plandemic revealed the british to be Empty Re: has the covid 19/84 plandemic revealed the british to be

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:23 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Have you been smoking Ganja again Smells?
take a look at your avatar pic bob

youre in your own fucking house with a mask on

ive seen lunatics out and about with masks on

nutjobs in their own cars ON THEIR OWN with masks ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw a mother traumatising her children by forcing them to wear the muzzzles and barking orders "STAY CLOSE TO ME" in sainsburys

some idiot ran up an embankment to get out of my way on my run today

as the lies about the plandemic unravel people seem to be diving face first into lunacy that they should have reasonably embraces during the first few weeks not during the final days of the failed social experiment

why??

apart from stupidity and ignorance why are people acting MORE strange than before??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:19 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

i saw a mother traumatising her children by forcing them to wear the muzzzles and barking orders "STAY CLOSE TO ME" in sainsburys

as the lies about the plandemic unravel people seem to be diving face first into lunacy that they should have reasonably embraces during the first few weeks not during the final days of the failed social experiment

why??

apart from stupidity and ignorance why are people acting MORE strange than before??
I put the mask on for the purposes of taking the photo.
When the C19 turdstorm first hit, I thought - I know, I will
 change my Inaflap Avatar, that will be mildly amusing in a whimsical way.

When I have been out I haven't noticed many other people wearing a mask
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:00 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

why??

When you say - run , do you mean jog?

Are you a Jogger, Smells?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:41 pm

I dont know about you lot, but I still dont know anyone who has had it, let alone died.

my mum has 22 visits from carers every week and they havent had any cases with the people they work with and none of the staff have had it.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:40 am

Flap Zappa wrote:I dont know about you lot, but I still dont know anyone who has had it, let alone died.

my mum has 22 visits from carers every week and they havent had any cases with the people they work with and none of the staff have had it.
The fiancee of the granddaughter of my first cousin once removed had the virus.
It was serious stuff, he had to go into hospital
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:23 am

Pubs are going to be open in England soon, expect a big increase in infections.
It's all very well BoJo encouraging people to be sensible.
People who are Sh1tfaced aren't renowed for being sensible
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  harvesmom Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:25 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:I dont know about you lot, but I still dont know anyone who has had it, let alone died.

I dont know anyone who has had it either. I know of 1 person who got taken into hospital in the first week of lockdown with a suspected case, 1st day he tested negative, then positive, then negative again and they chucked him out after 3 days. So God alone knows. 

And I know of 2 people who have died in the last few months, deaths totally unrelated to Covid yet this was put on their death certificates.
harvesmom
harvesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down