IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C19 deaths may be half the offical uk number

2 posters

Go down

C19 deaths may be half the offical uk number Empty C19 deaths may be half the offical uk number

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Professor Karol Sikora said death registration in Britain was 'woeful'
He said doctors could register deaths as Covid-19 when there was 'any hint' of it
He suggested the Covid-19 death toll for this reason is probably far lower
Department of Health statistics show 41,128 Britons have died with a positive test
Other data shows 51,000 have died from confirmed or suspected Covid-19

I have seen numerous people on twitter saying relatives had died and C19 was put on the death certificate while they had very serious life threatening underlying ailments.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

C19 deaths may be half the offical uk number Empty Re: C19 deaths may be half the offical uk number

Post  fatbob5 Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He said doctors could register deaths as Covid-19 when there was 'any hint' of it
Department of Health statistics show 41,128 Britons have died with a positive test

I have seen numerous people on twitter saying relatives had died and C19 was put on the death certificate while they had very serious life threatening underlying ailments.
Even if someone doesn't die as a result of C19, they could be left with a plethora of long term health issues.
Plus I don't really fancy the idea of a tube being forced down my throat in hospital. It wouldn't add to my joie de vivre
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

C19 deaths may be half the offical uk number Empty Re: C19 deaths may be half the offical uk number

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:24 pm

fatbob5 wrote:

Even if someone doesn't die as a result of C19, they could be left with a plethora of long term health issues.
Plus I don't really fancy the idea of a tube being forced down my throat in hospital. It wouldn't add to my joie de vivre
people who were at deaths door anyway were marked down as a c19 death
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:25 pm

fatbob5 wrote:

get a dose of Hydroxychloroquine PDQ and you might not need to be put on a ventilator
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:44 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
get a dose of Hydroxychloroquine PDQ and you might not need to be put on a ventilator
And perhaps if I offer prayers to Quetzalcoatl, that might work
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:09 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
And perhaps if I offer prayers to Quetzalcoatl, that might work
no, that's about as useful as homoeopathy
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down