IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

no, not really it was a 5 year old white boy executed in front of his 2 sisters by a black neighbour. Had it been a black child the media would have been all over it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

apparently not a single mention on CNN


_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39146
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down


5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
did you watch the video I posted, they tazwered that bloke several times and he reached into his car and shot both coppers ın seconds, had they shot him as he attempted to get in the car they would be alive
I don't just watch every video that you and Smells post. I'm worried it might mess with my algorithm
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
did you watch the video I posted, they tazwered that bloke several times and he reached into his car and shot both coppers ın seconds, had they shot him as he attempted to get in the car they would be alive
I don't just watch every video that you and Smells post. I'm worried it might mess with my algorithm
so you didnt see the 2 policemen struggling to subdue the man, tazering him a couple of times and he still made it back into his car where he grabbed a gun and shot both cops multiple times in a couple of seconds before fleeing the scene. I suggest you watch it bobby

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39146
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Give me an example of a situation
 
a man with a machete states that he is going to kill children in a playground and then starts running towards said children with his back to you 

a man with a rifle fires on you, runs back to cover, then fires, then runs back to cover,then fires and sets a pattern

a man with a suicide vest and a det in his hand turns his back on you

in situations like these you are authorised to use lethal force
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4661

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
so you didnt see the 2 policemen struggling to subdue the man, tazering him a couple of times and he still made it back into his car where he grabbed a gun and shot both cops multiple times in a couple of seconds before fleeing the scene. I suggest you watch it bobby
the truth is an inconvenience to bob
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4661

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
so you didnt see the 2 policemen struggling to subdue the man, tazering him a couple of times and he still made it back into his car where he grabbed a gun and shot both cops multiple times in a couple of seconds before fleeing the scene. I suggest you watch it bobby
I watched half then stopped, very unpleasant
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
 
a man with a machete states that he is going to kill children in a playground and then starts running towards said children with his back to you 

a man with a rifle fires on you, runs back to cover, then fires, then runs back to cover,then fires and sets a pattern

a man with a suicide vest and a det in his hand turns his back on you

in situations like these you are authorised to use lethal force
Suic*de b**b vest situation I've already covered.

Man with machete , yes would be acceptable to shoot in back
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
so you didnt see the 2 policemen struggling to subdue the man, tazering him a couple of times and he still made it back into his car where he grabbed a gun and shot both cops multiple times in a couple of seconds before fleeing the scene. I suggest you watch it bobby
I watched half then stopped, very unpleasant
had those police shot him as he lunged for the car they would not have ben shot

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39146
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
had those police shot him as he lunged for the car they would not have ben shot
Perhaps pepper spray or batons would have been a better option rather than electricity torture.

I still think there is a middle ground between the police doing nothing and the police shooting dead anyone who looks at them funny
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I watched half then stopped, very unpleasant
so you didnt see the drug fuelled rage of a the bloke who overpowered 2 police officers AFTER being tassered and then goes on to shoot them with a firearm??

was it too devestating to your argument??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4661

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Perhaps pepper spray or batons would have been a better option rather than electricity torture.

I still think there is a middle ground between the police doing nothing and the police shooting dead anyone who looks at them funny

if a taser doesnt put you down , pepper spray wont do shit and a baton will do even less

you seem to think that taser, pepper spray and the baton are just free for all items to be used at will, they arent. each one will come with training and have strict guidlelines for their use

the baton for example, i got taught that you can only really use it on the upper legs, the  rest of the body is broken down into red and amber zones, the  arms are  amber because the  dude could turn into  the strike and you could end up hitting him on the back - a red zone which means you getting done for assault and sued for compo
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4661

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Suic*de b**b vest situation I've already covered.

Man with machete , yes would be acceptable to shoot in back
well there you go
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4661

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
had those police shot him as he lunged for the car they would not have ben shot
Perhaps pepper spray or batons would have been a better option rather than electricity torture.

I still think there is a middle ground between the police doing nothing and the police shooting dead anyone who looks at them funny
the man made it to the car and came out shooting. he had been tazed a couple of times. it takes a split second and you are dead or injured

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39146
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
had those police shot him as he lunged for the car they would not have ben shot
Perhaps pepper spray or batons would have been a better option rather than electricity torture.

I still think there is a middle ground between the police doing nothing and the police shooting dead anyone who looks at them funny
they dont shoot people who look at them funny, they do shoot people who make aggressive moves when ordered not to. Only a criminal or an asshole disobeys a copper who has a gun pointed at them

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39146
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:30 am

Just because someone is dressed in a police officers uniform, doesn't mean that they are police officers
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
so you didnt see the drug fuelled rage of a the bloke who overpowered 2 police officers AFTER being tassered and then goes on to shoot them with a firearm??

was it too devestating to your argument??
It was unpleasant hearing the bloke scream in agony
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just because someone is dressed in a police officers uniform, doesn't mean that they are police officers

hhhmmmmmmmmmm yes i suppose all these "white cop kills black man" couuld be a false flag operation by the democrats to stoke racial conflict, i mean they are the party of the plantation so whats one  more dead slave to them??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4661

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It was unpleasant hearing the bloke scream in agony
you need to man the fuck up sonny

with the way the world is going there iiis goiing to be plenty of agony for everyone
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4661

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
you need to man the fuck up sonny

with the way the world is going there iiis goiing to be plenty of agony for everyone
I am a horror film aficionado.
I will watch most horror films apart from some of the more extreme ones
I draw the line at Exorcist, Human Centipede and A Serbian film.
One film that I have seen but was deeply unsettled by was Hostel. The reason being ? I hear you ask Young Smells
In real life I can truly imagine that there are people who would pay good money to make use of a business like Elite Hunting Club
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am a horror film aficionado.
I will watch most horror films apart from some of the more extreme ones
I draw the line at Exorcist, Human Centipede and A Serbian film.
One film that I have seen but was deeply unsettled by was Hostel. The reason being ? I hear you ask Young Smells
In real life I can truly imagine that there are people who would pay good money to make use of a business like Elite Hunting Club

so youre a day dream believer

dont like the real life snaggy shit

Im the opposite, i dont like "horrors", but the real life stuff bores me because i know that its real, not based on real events but based on real human evil.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4661

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:27 pm

A car is pulled over by the police. The driver gets out and makes a run for it, there is no indication that he has a weapon.

Who thinks the police should shoot him in the back?
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

hhhmmmmmmmmmm yes i suppose all these "white cop kills black man" couuld be a false flag operation by the democrats to stoke racial conflict, i mean they are the party of the plantation so whats one  more dead slave to them??
Have you ever seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre ?
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A car is pulled over by the police. The driver gets out and makes a run for it, there is no indication that he has a weapon.

Who thinks the police should shoot him in the back?
no one thinks that bob

not even the cop
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4661

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:59 am

this is how demorats and the far left think the police should act


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39146
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:19 pm

so bob, what would you have done

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39146
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:so bob, what would you have done

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's a computer game, Dean
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14358
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum