IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was it created in a lab?

3 posters

Go down

was it created in a lab? Empty was it created in a lab?

Post  dragonfly Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:25 am

Who thinks covid 19 is a natural virus, from a wet market or whatever, came from an exotic animal? And who thinks it is man-made in a Chinese lab to kill off the weak and elderly but somehow prematurely and accidentally released before it was completely formulated (to be worse than it is)?

Why are we still dealing with China but keep ramping up the anti on Putin? 

These two things play on my mind as well as keeping us all under house arrest when our borders are wide open?
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

was it created in a lab? Empty Re: was it created in a lab?

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:47 am

dragonfly wrote:Who thinks covid 19 is a natural virus, from a wet market or whatever, came from an exotic animal? And who thinks it is man-made in a Chinese lab to kill off the weak and elderly but somehow prematurely and accidentally released before it was completely formulated (to be worse than it is)?

Why are we still dealing with China but keep ramping up the anti on Putin? 

These two things play on my mind as well as keeping us all under house arrest when our borders are wide open?
it probably came from the lab where they were investigating bat virus's , but it is more likely to be an accidental infection of a worker who then took it to the markets where it took hold than an all out biological weapon.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:02 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
it probably came from the lab where they were investigating bat virus's , but it is more likely to be an accidental infection of a worker who then took it to the markets where it took hold than an all out biological weapon.

That's interesting as you say 'more likely'.  You seem very trusting.  

Why were they investigating bat viruses and why all the secrecy surrounding the issue, e.g, not letting inspectors in the lab, employees who were warning us its not a normal virus and going missing, keeping the outbreak quiet for long enough for it to be exported etc etc.  Why is it less likely than a bioweapon and why is the media washing over the fact it could be man-made, in a lab for exactly the same reasons I have mentioned?

I 100% think it is a bioweapon and our leaders can have the antidote (for themselves if there is one seeing as I think it got out prematurely) if they shut up and comply.  That to me seems more likely, but I'm up to being proven wrong if you can.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:12 pm

This is an interesting piece. 

Lessons learned from Dr. Djaballah about the COVID-19, caused by the SAR-CoV2 virus, can be summed up in several notes. Check out the video interview with Dr. Djaballah for more in depth.

- How much do we know about this virus?
- Where far are we from developing a vaccine?
- Who holds the key to understanding the nature of COVID-19?
- The debate: Mask or no mask?
- Why don't we have a vaccine for SARS-CoV1 yet?
- Can we stop the spread? How?
- Lessons to learn from the COVID-19 outbreak.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:28 pm

dragonfly wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

That's interesting as you say 'more likely'.  You seem very trusting.  

Why were they investigating bat viruses and why all the secrecy surrounding the issue, e.g, not letting inspectors in the lab, employees who were warning us its not a normal virus and going missing, keeping the outbreak quiet for long enough for it to be exported etc etc.  Why is it less likely than a bioweapon and why is the media washing over the fact it could be man-made, in a lab for exactly the same reasons I have mentioned?

I 100% think it is a bioweapon and our leaders can have the antidote (for themselves if there is one seeing as I think it got out prematurely) if they shut up and comply.  That to me seems more likely, but I'm up to being proven wrong if you can.
why wouldn't they be investigating bat virus's.
It's china secrecy is what they do.
They also need to cover up when they knew which was way before they informed the WHO.
I believe they have already established it is not man made.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:23 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
why wouldn't they be investigating bat virus's.
It's china secrecy is what they do.
They also need to cover up when they knew which was way before they informed the WHO.
I believe they have already established it is not man made.
So that's ok is it, to be secretive because it's what they do?

And have they established it was not man-made? I must have missed that, could you enlighten me on this 'fact'?
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:18 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:

so trump squeezing chinas balls in the trade war had nothing to do with it then??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down