IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Official David Cameron You Are A Wanker

4 posters

Go down

Its Official David Cameron You Are A Wanker Empty Its Official David Cameron You Are A Wanker

Post  Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:15 am

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Its Official David Cameron You Are A Wanker Empty Re: Its Official David Cameron You Are A Wanker

Post  Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:50 am

Erm... why is he a [email=w@*!er]w@*!er[/email] Phil?

Back to top Go down

Its Official David Cameron You Are A Wanker Empty Re: Its Official David Cameron You Are A Wanker

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:06 am

Janey Norman wrote:Erm... why is he a [email=w@*!er]w@*!er[/email] Phil?

Phallus believes that anyone who is successful, has a normal family life, is well balanced, patriotic, doesn't use drink/drugs as an emotional crutch and doesn't spend all night spamming forums with brain dead videos is a wanker.
Silly phallus!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:05 am

isn't it strange how someone who is apparently so militantly gay, is quite happy that gay slurs are used when it it suits his purpose.
I find that a bit of a contradiction.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  David Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 am

Flap Meister wrote:isn't it strange how someone who is apparently so militantly gay, is quite happy that gay slurs are used when it it suits his purpose.
It is called political satyre affraid
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Flap Meister wrote:isn't it strange how someone who is apparently so militantly gay, is quite happy that gay slurs are used when it it suits his purpose.

Phylis hates gays... I've been telling you this for ages!
Why did she not go off on one over Joyce the gay basher?
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  56kevins Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:08 pm

The last bit's right about giving all our money away abroad and charity begins at home Smile Smile

56kevins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 pm

David wrote:

It is political satire, but have you seen how the rabid RW don't have much of a sense of homour when it comes to jibes about the Tories but are more that happy to dish it out against Labour. Many rabid RW are hypocrites as well as being rabid RW stalkers you see affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  David Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Philagain wrote:

It is political satire, but have you seen how the rabid RW don't have much of a sense of homour when it comes to jibes about the Tories but are more that happy to dish it out against Labour. Many rabid RW are hypocrites as well as being rabid RW stalkers you see affraid
I have Phil x bounce
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Philagain wrote:

phylis... your continued mongwittery and lies are a JOY to behold!
I've heard that you've been spreading your filth and lies elsewhere...again...

You whine that you don't respond...so post a whining little thread about those who can afford to have a nice break in the sun.

I created a thread about a 'friend' who was caring for a sick loved one (terminal illness). The poor carer is relying on both drugs and alcohol to see her through each cold lonely night.
I asked for advice, as I truly feel that social services should be involved.
Dean, to his credit, deleted the thread...just in case it upset you.
Perhaps, he is fed up in you being the 'victim'?

I did not whine or cry about it.
I simply expressed some concern and have not mentioned that episode or thread since (!)

Perhaps you would join the normal people on here and condemn Joyce for his queer bashing?

You have PHailed to do that so far!

i do enjoy your early morning posts. I am certain that they are fueled by a mixture of vodka and make sleepy pills...so keep them coming!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm

David wrote:

is it, I see. So gay slurs are OK then. Fine
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

There are plenty of gay slurs posted on here by your fwiends, you ignore those, so they must be OK. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Philagain wrote:

There are plenty of gay slurs posted on here by your fwiends, you ignore those, so they must be OK. Rolling Eyes

...Aww...Phylis.
have you forgotten?
YOU ignore them too.
is that because you actually support such 'slurs'?
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

as is the assault of a gayer...if he's a tory!

(according to phylis!)
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down