IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED?

5 posters

Go down

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED? Empty SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 am

Back to top Go down

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED? Empty Re: SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 am

Have you seen your doctor about this?

Back to top Go down

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED? Empty Re: SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:15 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Have you seen your doctor about this?

No! He seems quite sensible to me! He isn't inflicted with any kind or organised religion like you are!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Philagain wrote:

No! He seems quite sensible to me! He isn't inflicted with any kind or organised religion like you are!

ARE YOU DRUNK ?

Think before you post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:21 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

ARE YOU DRUNK ?

Think before you post
l

Of course she's pissed.....after all it is Wednesday.... Tomorrow's Thursday and she'll be smacked of her tits after mainlining tixilix.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:l

Of course she's pissed.....after all it is Wednesday.... Tomorrow's Thursday and she'll be smacked of her tits after mainlining tixilix.

Have i missed something???

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Have i missed something???

Not you sm... Phylis.

Oh... pm read and actioned
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:

Not you sm... Phylis.

Oh... pm read and actioned

Ok im just confused as to why Phil said im not sensible? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:28 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Ok im just confused as to why Phil said im not sensible? lol!

It is his lack of sleep .......
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

ARE YOU DRUNK ?

Think before you post

fuck (Language Timothy) off! I really couldn't give a fuck (Language Timothy) about what you think! I'm bloody fed up with having to take all of this crap on the chin. fuck (Language Timothy) off to you and to all those that say that i'm not allowed to reply,

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Philagain wrote:

fuck (Language Timothy) off! I really couldn't give a fuck (Language Timothy) about what you think! I'm bloody fed up with having to take all of this crap on the chin. fuck (Language Timothy) off to you and to all those that say that i'm not allowed to reply,

What's up ?
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Philagain wrote:

Ok i will let you calm down.

I gave you advice did i not?

Did i take the piss with you?

so you have NO RIGHT to swear when im being nice to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 pm

BTW what crap??????

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Philagain wrote:

I get the impression that you like to take it on the chin... Phylis
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Philagain wrote:

Hey Phillipa, that's no way to talk to anybody far less S/M who has been really decent to you. You really need to stop the Substance abuse and the Methylated spirits now. All that junk is screwing with your mind. Flinging your toys out of the pram in a girly hissy fit benefits no one ,least of all yourself. Get yourself booked into a drying out clinic before you do yourself more harm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Fred Bloggs wrote:

Hey Phillipa, that's no way to talk to anybody far less S/M who has been really decent to you. You really need to stop the Substance abuse and the Methylated spirits now. All that junk is screwing with your mind. Flinging your toys out of the pram in a girly hissy fit benefits no one ,least of all yourself. Get yourself booked into a drying out clinic before you do yourself more harm.

She's really thrown a paddy today.... side splitting stuff... truly hilarious!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  bill stickers Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Philagain wrote:

i did warn ppl about what ur really like

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED? 4203751239
bill stickers
bill stickers

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

bill stickers wrote:

i did warn ppl about what ur really like

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED? 4203751239

Yes..... Posting beastly and cowardly attacks... and whining to admin is her favourite trick at the moment....oh and playing the gay and victim card.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  bill stickers Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:

Yes..... Posting beastly and cowardly attacks... and whining to admin is her favourite trick at the moment....oh and playing the gay and victim card.

yep

always does the same thing

then lets just say 2 others will appear and the sob story begins

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED? 2274786658 SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED? 2274786658 SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED? 2274786658
bill stickers
bill stickers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:28 am

I would think that S/M will be reconsidering her undying support of Phillipa after his foul abuse of her on this thread. She has been well and truely stabbed in the back by that poster.

Back to top Go down

Post  David Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm

I missed that yesterday!

Is Phil okay?

Is SM Okay?

No need for big spoonsSICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED? 1955600259
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 am

Fred Bloggs wrote:I would think that S/M will be reconsidering her undying support of Phillipa after his foul abuse of her on this thread. She has been well and truely stabbed in the back by that poster.

SM dropped me a line.
Being a gent - I will not divulge its contents nor the very fact that she has contacted me... Possibly on this very matter- or not, as the case may be
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:25 am

Philagain wrote:

"inflicted"

What a lovey individual you are
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down