IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piles

Go down

Piles  Empty Piles

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 am

I got a rather embarassing problem - piles around my bum Embarassed . Does anybody know of a cure? My mum told me to use the old wives remedy of used tea leaves; everytime I make a pot of tea I rub the tea leaves around the piles. So I tried it and they seemed to get bigger! In the end I went to the GP centre at the hospital and saw this little Indian doctor who took a look and said that I would be going on a long journey.

Back to top Go down

Piles  Empty Re: Piles

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:39 am

Ken12pollard wrote:I got a rather embarassing problem - piles around my bum Embarassed . Does anybody know of a cure? My mum told me to use the old wives remedy of used tea leaves; everytime I make a pot of tea I rub the tea leaves around the piles. So I tried it and they seemed to get bigger! In the end I went to the GP centre at the hospital and saw this little Indian doctor who took a look and said that I would be going on a long journey.

Where else would you expect to get piles, Keith?
Still it's a lovely story.. and hope that your grapes if wrath are soon much better.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum