IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!!

4 posters

Go down

get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! Empty get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!!

Post  Durham Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 am

get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! Empty Re: get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!!

Post  Tess Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:32 am

Durham, maybe we should challenge Didge to join in - he does seem to know everything and he's very fond of calling me an idiot.

study
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! Empty Re: get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!!

Post  Hugh Jardon Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 am

Tess wrote:Durham, maybe we should challenge Didge to join in - he does seem to know everything and he's very fond of calling me an idiot.

study

What happened pls?
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 am

Hugh Jardon wrote:

What happened pls?

Nothing out of the ordinary Huge, just the usual name-calling when I argue a point with him. Seems anyone who disagrees with him's an idiot - yesterday I was branded a terrible bigot because I argued that the French killer wasn't white, and Didge says he is.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:28 am

Tess wrote:

Nothing out of the ordinary Huge, just the usual name-calling when I argue a point with him. Seems anyone who disagrees with him's an idiot - yesterday I was branded a terrible bigot because I argued that the French killer wasn't white, and Didge says he is.

I had thought that that nutter's skin colour was obvious and also irrelevant ( a criminal is a criminal) from day one!
Soldier's shot... Jewish kiddies and an adult shot..... the animal's beliefs were plain to see... but is a terrible exception to the rule.

Thanks for the info.... but a thread dedicated to a poster is most naughty... and me being a nice person cannot support this... Nor would I knowingly comment on such a thread!

Oops!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Durham wrote:get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418 get in - cass you took ONE HELL of a beating yesterday!! 2792229418
wink

I always did like a good beating....my motto is stick and stones may break my bones....but whips and chains excite me wink

No more hugs and cookies for you....bring it on boyo
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down