IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat

4 posters

Go down

pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat Empty pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat Empty Re: pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat

Post  56kevins Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 pm

I only got 4 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I'm getting worse lol!

56kevins

Back to top Go down

pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat Empty Re: pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat

Post  bill stickers Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:24 pm

56kevins wrote:I only got 4 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I'm getting worse lol!

u did 1 better then me

lol!

nearly all the answers are a

i should have just clicked a all the time i would have got at least 9

pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat 3562723908
bill stickers
bill stickers

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:26 am

and i for one am not even going to attempt this, i read most of the discworld books back in 90/91 but not since then and it really isn't my scene and NEITHER IS BABYLON 5.........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:26 am

Cass wrote:and i for one am not even going to attempt this, i read most of the discworld books back in 90/91 but not since then and it really isn't my scene and NEITHER IS BABYLON 5.........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

if you read them in 91 then you have missed out on loads more.
sounds like it needs to be added to the daily quiz as there are loads of questions on diskworld
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Well done Tess you beat Flapster and are the top girlie, head honcho, big cheese xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat 3933776953

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

sounds like it needs to be added to the daily quiz as there are loads of questions on diskworld

no thanks....we want HISTORY
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Cass wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

no thanks....we want HISTORY

we had the greatest history available today. Although once again americans think world war 2 started in 1942 and only involved them Grinning
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

we had the greatest history available today. Although once again americans think world war 2 started in 1942 and only involved them pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat 364988687

not all of us chumley, not all of us.....they were good questions but very hard affraid
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Cass wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

we had the greatest history available today. Although once again americans think world war 2 started in 1942 and only involved them pop quiz, and I'm cutting my own throat 364988687

not all of us chumley, not all of us.....they were good questions but very hard affraid

certainly the ones on jap carriers
I chose the right one and then decided to swop on one of the questions.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

it's funny on all the ones i got right i knew the answer for sure, even the jap carrier one although how that happened i dunno scratch ....i guessed the other 5 and guessed wrong lol!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Cass wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

it's funny on all the ones i got right i knew the answer for sure, even the jap carrier one although how that happened i dunno scratch ....i guessed the other 5 and guessed wrong lol!

I was expecting more on the european war.
apart from the date off D-day and how many bits in a sten gun it was all pacific or US
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down