IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old ladies

2 posters

Go down

Old ladies Empty Old ladies

Post  eddie Thu May 17, 2012 3:24 pm

three sister's age 92,94 and 96 live in a house together...

.One night the 96 year old runs a bath...she puts her foot in and pauses...she yells down the stairs 'was i getting in or out of the bath?..the 94 year old yell's back..'i don't know..i'll come up and see..she starts up the stairs and pauses... then she yells 'was i going up the stairs or down?.. the 92 year old sitting at the table having tea listening to her sisters...she shakes her head and says 'i hope i never get that forgetful'... she knocks on wood for good measure...she then yells 'i'll come up and help both of you as soon as i see who's at the door'
eddie
eddie

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Old ladies Empty Re: Old ladies

Post  gelico Thu May 17, 2012 3:52 pm

eddie wrote:three sister's age 92,94 and 96 live in a house together...

.One night the 96 year old runs a bath...she puts her foot in and pauses...she yells down the stairs 'was i getting in or out of the bath?..the 94 year old yell's back..'i don't know..i'll come up and see..she starts up the stairs and pauses... then she yells 'was i going up the stairs or down?.. the 92 year old sitting at the table having tea listening to her sisters...she shakes her head and says 'i hope i never get that forgetful'... she knocks on wood for good measure...she then yells 'i'll come up and help both of you as soon as i see who's at the door'

lol! lol!

c&p and e-mailed this to my dad, hahaha - he will love it!!

Thumbs up
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down