IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These frigging American history questions are

+6
David
56kevins
Flap Zappa
IlonaSong
Broken Arrow
Durham
10 posters

Go down

These frigging American history questions are  Empty These frigging American history questions are

Post  Durham Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 am

Pissing me right off.....one or two a day ruining it

As much as I admire the USA....or did do until and incompetent Muslim got in......lets get a UK site - NOW
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

These frigging American history questions are  Empty Re: These frigging American history questions are

Post  Broken Arrow Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:36 am

Durham wrote:Pissing me right off.....one or two a day ruining it

As much as I admire the USA....or did do until and incompetent Muslim got in......lets get a UK site - NOW

American history got me today too... they seem to think their generals are of the same calibur as histories biggest heroes...
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

These frigging American history questions are  Empty Re: These frigging American history questions are

Post  IlonaSong Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 am

I'm not a huge fan of the USA, although as the dominant world power I do watch their actions and I did study their civil war, but I managed 10/10 so not too bad.

Mind you I must admit at least three of them were educated guesses.
IlonaSong
IlonaSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 am

IlonaSong wrote:I'm not a huge fan of the USA, although as the dominant world power I do watch their actions and I did study their civil war, but I managed 10/10 so not too bad.

unfortunately the quiz page is an american system so there tends to be a lot of questions with an american slant, just wait until you get the baseball and gay rugby (american football) questions

well done for getting 10 out of 10
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  56kevins Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 am

The one about mood balls that came out in the 60s in America stumped me ..... never heard of them (until now of course) lol!

56kevins

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:31 am

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

American history got me today too... they seem to think their generals are of the same calibur as histories biggest heroes...
Totall agree! As much as I like the US bounce
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:35 am

moan moan moan,
they are too easy
they are too hard
they are too babylon 5

it is impossible to please you lot.
These frigging American history questions are  2632266518
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:47 am

Flap Meister wrote:moan moan moan,
they are too easy
they are too hard
they are too babylon 5

it is impossible to please you lot.
These frigging American history questions are  2632266518

lol! I would imagine "First round is on me" would work These frigging American history questions are  Thumb165
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 am

Easy peasy. Twisted Evil
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 pm

That goes to church? Yup i see why you said that!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Schwing ....I'm all right jack Cool
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Stop yer wailing and gnashing of teeth....I don't moan about European or British history....besides tech &science will be back soon - gulp
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm

Cass wrote:

Stop yer wailing and gnashing of teeth....I don't moan about European or British history....besides tech &science will be back soon - gulp

Hello Cass

You don't moan.....because youre British and live over there (lucky bugger).

However this is a discussion forum and I thought I would start a discussion. (dean is a right whinger when we try and discuss)

Perhaps I should start out a non discussion thread!
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:38 pm

IlonaSong wrote:I'm not a huge fan of the USA, although as the dominant world power I do watch their actions and I did study their civil war, but I managed 10/10 so not too bad.

"I'm not a huge fan of the USA,"

Does that mean you are a tiny fan then? Just how tall are you? These frigging American history questions are  464751818
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Durham wrote:

Hello Cass

You don't moan.....because youre British and live over there (lucky bugger).

However this is a discussion forum and I thought I would start a discussion. (dean is a right whinger when we try and discuss)

Perhaps I should start out a non discussion thread!

ok....what are we discussing? I'm game....and don't go there lol!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Well done FTL These frigging American history questions are  3933776953 you are on top and I hear you like to be on top quite a bit These frigging American history questions are  464751818

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Anthony Gethryn wrote:Well done FTL These frigging American history questions are  3933776953 you are on top and I hear you like to be on top quite a bit These frigging American history questions are  464751818

Thank you and who's been talking??? These frigging American history questions are  Ashame81 lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down