IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint...

+3
Durham
Flap Zappa
Hugh Jardon
7 posters

Go down

Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint... Empty Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint...

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:51 pm

I will ensure that I take fewer and more shallow breaths, as I lay next to the pool (private...come on...I'm not bloody lefty) on my grand vacances in Lanza soon!
That should help to off-set the amount of beastly carbon spat out by that beastly plane and crappy hire car!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint... Empty Re: Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint...

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 pm

don't have kids is the best way to reduce your carbon footprint
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint... Empty Re: Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint...

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:14 pm

it will also get rid of the crayon footprint as well.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Flap Meister wrote:don't have kids is the best way to reduce your carbon footprint

you've been watching QI again....
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Flap Meister wrote:it will also get rid of the crayon footprint as well.

the crayon footprints aren't too bad.
It's the ones where a toddler has had an explosive shite and it's shot right up its back..down its legs is then walked all over the place..they are a bit of a 'mare!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:23 pm

As i don't believe these lies on carbon.....I make an effort to make my carbon footprint as big as possible

Next I am getting one of those huge American style smokers built in the back garden - they look cool
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Durham wrote:As i don't believe these lies on carbon.....I make an effort to make my carbon footprint as big as possible

Next I am getting one of those huge American style smokers built in the back garden - they look cool

Whey hey!..... NICE!

We currently have both a gas and a charcoal BBQ...both which I light with a blowtorch.
When they both go titts up that would be high on my list.....

Sorted the range....simply got a piece of right angled brushed ali profile...and used it to create a false front on the current raised plinth.

God...I'm bloody good, though that was the better half's idea!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:

It's the ones where a toddler has had an explosive shite and it's shot right up its back..down its legs is then walked all over the place..they are a bit of a 'mare!

Tell me about it! my granddaughter did that, only it ran down her legs into her wellies. Me and my son did a runner and left my poor daughter-in-law to deal with it.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Tess wrote:

Tell me about it! my granddaughter did that, only it ran down her legs into her wellies. Me and my son did a runner and left my poor daughter-in-law to deal with it.

Great aren't they?
I like the wellies slant on this...did it make a lovely squelching noise?....imitating your grandaughter a few seconds earlier?
Have you had the puke in the hair, running down your back one?
Christ...it was bloody awful.

Small jardon was feeling a bit dodgy..I had him over my shoulder...taking him for a bath- and he honked!
All over the back of my head...down my shirt..... then I honked..but managed to get it all down the loo!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 pm

My dog is a serial farter. Could I get a government grant to have her corked?
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:My dog is a serial farter. Could I get a government grant to have her corked?

you mean she drops her guts into the weetabix?

You should connect her to the gas grid....and collect a bit of the feed in tariff!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:

you mean she drops her guts into the weetabix?

You should connect her to the gas grid....and collect a bit of the feed in tariff!

She waits until I am nicely relaxed in my armchair, sits really close...and then lets rip. Strewth...a field full of cows couldn't produce such a volume of methane...and she's only a Jack Russell X Beagle.

Still: Hale and hearty]
Beans make you farty.
Sprouts do much the same.
If you let rip a winner
In the middle of dinner
Just say that the dog is to blame.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

She waits until I am nicely relaxed in my armchair, sits really close...and then lets rip. Strewth...a field full of cows couldn't produce such a volume of methane...and she's only a Jack Russell X Beagle.

Still: Hale and hearty]
Beans make you farty.
Sprouts do much the same.
If you let rip a winner
In the middle of dinner
Just say that the dog is to blame.

lovely!

I let some crackers go in B&Q today...... I know, it's puerile but great fun all the same!
Another trick is to let one go near the boiler and ask the better half if they can smell gas?

Blazing Saddles has been on a few times this week.... still love the beans scene!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Durham wrote:As i don't believe these lies on carbon.....I make an effort to make my carbon footprint as big as possible

Oh yeah, Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint... 1955600259
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  IlonaSong Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 am

Hugh Jardon wrote:

Been there done that!................about 1 hour ago actually! To make it worse after having the explosive poo she sat in it for a while which then pushes it into places not designed for poo! Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint... 3181402168
IlonaSong
IlonaSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 am

IlonaSong wrote:

Been there done that!................about 1 hour ago actually! To make it worse after having the explosive poo she sat in it for a while which then pushes it into places not designed for poo! Reducing Ones Own Carbon Footprint... 3181402168

you've been there and done that?

Ooh....
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 pm

IlonaSong wrote:

Ah, the delights of parenthood!
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 pm

NITS
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down