IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reparations by any other name still cost me as much....

4 posters

Go down

Reparations by any other name still cost me as much.... Empty Reparations by any other name still cost me as much....

Post  Mystic Moon Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Here we go again, Democrats creating special services based on the color of a person skin.

Obama creating African-American education office (whites, hispanic, asians need not apply)

Can not cut and paste the article(copyright laws).

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_AFRICAN_AMERICAN_EDUCATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-25-16-38-59
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Reparations by any other name still cost me as much.... Empty Re: Reparations by any other name still cost me as much....

Post  jadeloue Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 pm

why do mixed race people seem to come down on the side of their black parent
obamas dad left him his mum and her family raised him yet his book was dreams of my father how does he know the dreams of his father his mother was more important yet about her nothing shame on him
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Reparations by any other name still cost me as much.... Empty Re: Reparations by any other name still cost me as much....

Post  Mystic Moon Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:41 pm

In Obama's case I do think it is about identity. He sees himself as a black man physically, and so identifies with another black man, his father who rejected him. Is it a matter wanting what you will never have? I don't know, by all accounts his father was a son of bitch and not worth knowing.

I also wonder why no one ever asks him where are your white relatives? Why are they never invited to the White House or on campaign trips? Asking, means you are a racist so we remain mute.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Damn, I read an article a couple of years ago and it addressed this subject of why does Obama only identify with his black father and not his white mother/grandparents who raised him. Essentially the article said it was white folk's fault, like everything else is, and if whites weren't so damned racist as Obumbler was growing up and if they only would have accepted him as a white child he WOULD identify with his white family.

*Ahem* of course the article totally overlooked the fact that Obummy was raised in Maylasia and not in evil white America, still our fault though. Twisted Evil
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:37 pm

but then he was known as barry when did he become barack hussein
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 am

What get's my goat is these job's agency's who live of the backs of the working man, , i thought the slave trade was abolished.

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:42 pm

:bored:
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 pm

fatbob5 wrote: Reparations by any other name still cost me as much.... 2274786658

WAKE UP, BOB!!! Reparations by any other name still cost me as much.... 3933776953
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 pm

jadeloue wrote:but then he was known as barry when did he become barack hussein

Probably around the same time that Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali, Gerry Rivers became Geraldo Rivera, and Tracey Marrow became Ice-T. Name such as John Smith or Jennifer Jones just don't cut it over here anymore, too white. Smile
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 pm

tom sawyer wrote:
What get's my goat is these job's agency's who live of the backs of the working man, , i thought the slave trade was abolished.

This will be just one more useless program, useless organization which will have no affect on young African-Americans. The culture of hard work and become successful just isn't there. The average AA has been sooo conditioned to believe that they are not capable of accomplishing anything without government assistence that they don't even try anymore.

You can not take generation of dependents and expect them to suddenly want education, want to work and want to succeed. Beside this is just another way to funnel taxpayer money to a voting block, i.e. reparations.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down