IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done these Muslim athletes, good on them

2 posters

Go down

Well done these Muslim athletes, good on them Empty Well done these Muslim athletes, good on them

Post  guest .. Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

For most athletes at the London Olympics, their battle starts when they take their place on the starting blocks.
But for Wojdan Shaherkani and Tahmina Kohistani, just taking part in London felt like a gold medal victory.
To reach the Games, they have had to overcome political, social, religious and sporting obstacles.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183262/Olympics-2012-The-Muslim-women-overcame-odds-make-London.html#ixzz22VfQC7hD

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Well done these Muslim athletes, good on them Empty Re: Well done these Muslim athletes, good on them

Post  Flix Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Good luck to them in the future, I think they are incredibly brave, especially the Afghani girl, concidering what arrogant, snivelling, cowardly tossers the men of their countries are in the main, why are they so scared of their women?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Well done these Muslim athletes, good on them Empty Re: Well done these Muslim athletes, good on them

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:04 pm

I agree Mike and Good luck to them.

Have a green! Flix i will give you one i just have to wait a while lol!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks, Mama

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Me too

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down