IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam n Eve

4 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Adam n Eve - Page 11 Empty Adam n Eve

Post  wyatt1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Joey and Katie are sitting in school.

Katie is sleeping and the teacher asks her a question.

"Katie, who created Heaven and Earth?" Joey sees Katie sleeping and quickly pokes her with a sharp pencil.

"Jesus Christ almighty! !" Exclaimed Katie.

"Correct." Says the teacher.

So the next day the same incident occurs and the same question comes up "Who created Heaven and Earth?" Katie (Again sleeping) is poked by Joey's pencil "Jesus Christ almighty!" she exclaims.

"Correct again." Says the teacher.

So the next day, for a 3rd time, The teacher asks Katie "What did Eve say to Adam when she had so many children?"

Katie (again sleeping) is poked by Joey's pencil again, and screams "If you stick that thing in me one more time I am going to crack it in half!"
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Adam n Eve - Page 11 Empty Re: Adam n Eve

Post  wyatt1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 pm

feelthelove wrote:

ROFL Like this???

Blonde Gets Pulled Over

A blonde was speeding down a highway 'til a cop pulled her over.

He asked if he could see her driver's license.

She turned away and started looking for it. While she was looking the cop started unzipping his fly.

The blonde finally found it and turned back around, she saw his zipper down and said "is this another one of those alchohol breath tests." affraid affraid affraid affraid

That blonde is getting worse :face: affraid

Honestly FTL that little kit in the video is the spitting image of this Kit, same markings and white round it's chops. lol! lol! (same size too)

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

One day, a blonde goes into a store. She gets an item and walks up to the cashier. She says,"I'd like to buy this TV".

He says,"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes".

The next day, she dyes her hair red and goes back in the store, but the same thing happens.

Finally, she shaves her head and goes back in. When she tries to buy it for the third time, the man refuses.

She says, "How the hell do you know I'm blonde?".

He replied, "First of all, that's a microwave."

Whoops!!! lol! lol! lol!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11