IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What am I?

2 posters

Go down

What am I? Empty What am I?

Post  wyatt1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 am

I am a common object enjoyed by both sexes, normally about 8 inches long, with little hairs on one end, and a hole on the other. For most of the day I am laying down, but I am ready for instant action. When in use, I move back and forth and in 'n' out a warm, moist hole. When the work is finally done, a white, slushy, sticky mush is left behind, and I return to my original position. Cleaning is usually done after I am. What am I? Why, I am your very own...Toothbrush! What were you thinking, you pervert?
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

What am I? Empty Re: What am I?

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 pm

wyatt1 wrote: I am a common object enjoyed by both sexes, normally about 8 inches long, with little hairs on one end, and a hole on the other. For most of the day I am laying down, but I am ready for instant action. When in use, I move back and forth and in 'n' out a warm, moist hole. When the work is finally done, a white, slushy, sticky mush is left behind, and I return to my original position. Cleaning is usually done after I am. What am I? Why, I am your very own...Toothbrush! What were you thinking, you pervert?

I was thinking more of that cylindrical brush with its can of foam that Halfords sold me in order to clean my car's alloy wheels......
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum