FACETIME...

Go down

FACETIME... Empty FACETIME...

Post  Hugh Jardon on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Just noticed that I have it on my ipod.....bloody marvelous.
I've never used Skype, so can only assume that it isn't so disimilar!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

FACETIME... Empty Re: FACETIME...

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 am

@Hugh Jardon wrote:Just noticed that I have it on my ipod.....bloody marvelous.
I've never used Skype, so can only assume that it isn't so disimilar!

Its great. I use it often. What a great invention imo. bounce

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

FACETIME... Empty Re: FACETIME...

Post  Flap Zappa on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
@Hugh Jardon wrote:Just noticed that I have it on my ipod.....bloody marvelous.
I've never used Skype, so can only assume that it isn't so disimilar!

Its great. I use it often. What a great invention imo. FACETIME... 3933776953
never heard of it, is it another of those things limited to apple devices.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
FACETIME... Flaptrap1
FACETIME... Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              FACETIME... Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38787
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FACETIME... Empty Re: FACETIME...

Post  Hugh Jardon on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 pm

In A Flap wrote:never heard of it, is it another of those things limited to apple devices.

it's great, as SM says.
I'd never heard of it..as such.
basically, it's face to face communication, using the camera on the ipod/ipad....
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

FACETIME... Empty Re: FACETIME...

Post  Durham on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 pm

@Hugh Jardon wrote:

it's great, as SM says.
I'd never heard of it..as such.
basically, it's face to face communication, using the camera on the ipod/ipad....

Tis indeed excellent
Durham
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

FACETIME... Empty Re: FACETIME...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum