IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Vegetarians....

5 posters

Go down

Dear Vegetarians.... Empty Dear Vegetarians....

Post  eddie Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Dear Vegetarians.... Veggie10
eddie
eddie

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Dear Vegetarians.... Empty Re: Dear Vegetarians....

Post  tom sawyer Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:57 pm

eddie wrote:Dear Vegetarians.... Veggie10

dont likeveg a lot myself

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:30 pm

46-Year-Old Chicken Feet Sold In China

An underground network has been busted for smuggling old chicken feet, some of which are 46 years past their sell-by date, to be sold in markets in Guangxi, China.

According to The Telegraph, the Vietnamese smuggling ring was uncovered during a raid by Chinese authorities in May. However, it was only reported this week. The feet had been treated with chemicals to give them a white colour, kill bacteria and increase portion sizes.

Although a whopping 22 tonnes of products were seized, authorities have warned about the risks surrounding smuggled foods.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/11/old-chicken-feet-chinese-market_n_3578237.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Who's laughing now? 

Chill Out
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Tess wrote:46-Year-Old Chicken Feet Sold In China

An underground network has been busted for smuggling old chicken feet, some of which are 46 years past their sell-by date, to be sold in markets in Guangxi, China.

According to The Telegraph, the Vietnamese smuggling ring was uncovered during a raid by Chinese authorities in May. However, it was only reported this week. The feet had been treated with chemicals to give them a white colour, kill bacteria and increase portion sizes.

Although a whopping 22 tonnes of products were seized, authorities have warned about the risks surrounding smuggled foods.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/11/old-chicken-feet-chinese-market_n_3578237.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Who's laughing now? 

Chill Out

eeegghh

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinders Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:10 pm

OMG! Utterly revolting! Now I'm wondering how old the chicken pieces are in the  shops and supermarkets .Or indeed if it really is chicken!
By coincidence today I started juicing vegetables and fruit.  It tasted pretty foul ( no not fowl lol!) but from now on every time I fancy chicken and chips etc I'll remember this post and persevere.
Puke

Cinders

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 pm

Cinders wrote:OMG! Utterly revolting! Now I'm wondering how old the chicken pieces are in the  shops and supermarkets .Or indeed if it really is chicken!
By coincidence today I started juicing vegetables and fruit.  It tasted pretty foul ( no not fowl lol!) but from now on every time I fancy chicken and chips etc I'll remember this post and persevere.
Puke

I used to juice fruit and veg but was told by a health know-it-all that it's better to just juice veg (and use an apple to sweeten it) and eat the fruit as the fibrous materials of the fruit is better for you than just the juice.

Here's a good juice recipe for really good health (two portions):
One organic green pepper
Organic lettuce - few leaves
Organic spinach - small bunch
small piece of ginger
Celery stalk
One organic apple
Small piece of cucumber
Two small organic carrots

I took the celery out of mine as I HATE the taste of raw celery but always cook with it.

If you drink this and eat your normal portions of veg and fruit a day you'll soon notice your skin looking about 10 years younger. No joke.
eddie
eddie

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 pm

eddie wrote:Dear Vegetarians.... Veggie10

not for those green issues

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down