IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

police state uk plc

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

police state uk plc - Page 3 Empty police state uk plc

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

who knew boris was actually jeremy corbyn in disguise??

just remember this bob, when the power goes out and the interent collapses "under the strain of so many people working from home" thats when its time to start heading for the hills, dont wait, at that point is the last time you will have to get away from what comes next
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

police state uk plc - Page 3 Empty Re: police state uk plc

Post  fatbob5 Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:50 am

Smells

Do you believe that the virus is manmade ( by manmade I mean deliberately created in a laboratory for nefarious reasons) ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:37 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
the lockdown is not bothering me a bit. I still go for a walk each day, I golfed my way up through the fields the other day which was fun.
I can sit out in the garden to enjoy the sunshine if I choose. The only real difference is now I try and get the weekly shop delivered rather than going down myself.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dean

Some people would find that photo a bit offensive
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:13 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
as long as it is not anything to do with bill gates you should be fine
You don't trust BG?
his polio vaccine infected 1/2 million kids in india
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:14 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
the lockdown is not bothering me a bit. I still go for a walk each day, I golfed my way up through the fields the other day which was fun.
I can sit out in the garden to enjoy the sunshine if I choose. The only real difference is now I try and get the weekly shop delivered rather than going down myself.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dean

Some people would find that photo a bit offensive
and I bet those people would have FBPE in their handle or be corbynistas
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:18 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
his polio vaccine infected 1/2 million kids in india
test subjects
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:34 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Smells

Do you believe that the virus is manmade ( by manmade I mean deliberately created in a laboratory for nefarious reasons) ?
could be

dont really believe anything right now bob,the brexit and trump events has shown just how much the mainstream media lie and cheat the public.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
10 years from now are you still going to be obsessed with Jeremy Corbyn?
You're like one of these people who are constantly blaming Thatcher for contemporary problems.

Chortle
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:17 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
You're like one of these people who are constantly blaming Thatcher for contemporary problems.

Chortle
corbyn is going to be elevated to chamberlains level bop

a cautionary tale of what happens to commie bastards iin the UK, thankfully you leftys are too thick to learn your lessons, so in 10 years time there will be another corbyn like clown getting trounced by some bojo wannabe

and the progressive leftiist tears will flow  all  over again
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:59 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

Chortle
in 10 years the labour party will still be infested with corbynistas.

Labour will not be electable for decades
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:53 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
in 10 years the labour party will still be infested with corbynistas.

Labour will not be electable for decades
As long as the leadership isn't mental then what difference does it make if some of the membership are Corbyn groupies.
I'm sure there are quite a few Conservative party members who would like to ban miscegenation as well as same sex marriage
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:03 pm

lockdown forever
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:01 am

smelly-bandit wrote:lockdown forever
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:49 am

fatbob5 wrote:

the british are a broken nation bob

scared of their own shadows, self hating and full of fear and anxiety. its no wonder that they feel safe in their homes, which they wont have for much longer.

tell me bob what do you reckon the new noraml will look like?? is it a place you are enthusiastic about ??? do you think it will be business as usual??

if 90% of people will enforce lockdown on themselves how will businesses survive?? how will pubs stay open with no customers?? britain has essentially decided that they dont like to be a modern country and have chosen instead to set the clock back about 60 years
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

the british are a broken nation bob

scared of their own shadows, self hating and full of fear and anxiety. its no wonder that they feel safe in their homes, which they wont have for much longer.

tell me bob what do you reckon the new noraml will look like?? is it a place you are enthusiastic about ??? do you think it will be business as usual??

if 90% of people will enforce lockdown on themselves how will businesses survive?? how will pubs stay open with no customers?? britain has essentially decided that they dont like to be a modern country and have chosen instead to set the clock back about 60 years
Smells

People are not scared of their own shadows, they are concerned about a killer virus. Without these current restrictions there would be carnage, people dying on hospital corridor floors.

Things will be different.
At some point the pubs are going to be reopened and people are going to go absolutely mental and drink themselves into oblivion. Cardiff City Centre for one will be like a war zone. There will be a big rebound of the virus and restrictions are going to have to be put back into place.
Longer term a lot of pubs and restaurants are going to shut for good.
You will also see a lot more people wearing face masks, not just Chinese students but people of all races.
Hopefully there will be a lot less travel as well, a lot less - I fancy flying to Venice for the weekend.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:43 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Smells

People are not scared of their own shadows, they are concerned about a killer virus. Without these current restrictions there would be carnage, people dying on hospital corridor floors.

Things will be different.
At some point the pubs are going to be reopened and people are going to go absolutely mental and drink themselves into oblivion. Cardiff City Centre for one will be like a war zone. There will be a big rebound of the virus and restrictions are going to have to be put back into place.
Longer term a lot of pubs and restaurants are going to shut for good.
You will also see a lot more people wearing face masks, not just Chinese students but people of all races.
Hopefully there will be a lot less travel as well, a lot less - I fancy flying to Venice for the weekend.
flu is a killer virus, thousands die from flu every year and we dont do this every year

you have no idea what youre talking about bob

the pubs wont open because there wont be any pubs left to open, the same is true for the leisure, entertainment and hospitality industries, they are gone forever.

any that survive wont remain open for long because no one will have a job and who can afford the £10 a pint they will be charging???

things wont be different bob, things will be the same as they are NOW, oh sure you will be allowed to go out and do stuff but what stuff?? if you think things will go back to anywhere near normal youre mistaken.

how many lives have been saved by this lockdown?? there is no number because the govt mantra is not based on fact its based on feelings, not science but emotions, the reality is that the vast majority have died from pre existing conditions, the real number of pure C19 deaths is tiny.

oh yes and now we hear bojo is a broken man who is scared to death of his brush with C19 and is hiding in the bunker refusing to even talk about ending lockdown.

Lockdown until 2021 and all talk of 'exit strategy' is banned: 'Tentative' Boris Johnson sides with Cabinet 'doves' who want restrictions until coronavirus is crushed as experts warn ANY lifting of measures 'will see explosion in cases'

what did i say when this began??? i said we will never see the end of lockdown, and now i am being proved right.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:44 pm

The Government's top team of scientific advisers will not publish  key evidence used to advise [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and his ministers through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pandemic until it is over, it emerged today.

Sir [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the Goverment's chief scientific adviser and chairman of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), made the announcement in a letter to MPs.

It comes at a time when Sage's advice to the Government is facing fresh scrutiny over a lack of widespread early testing and resistance to the idea of widespread facemask-wearing by the public.

The membership of the committee, which varies according to the nature of the emergency, is currently being kept a secret on security grounds amid claims that some suspected members had received threats.

why not bob??? why the secrecy??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:13 am

It isn't just Flu on steroids

Watch this

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:15 am

Smells

The reports of hospitals being overwhelmed in Northern Italy -- did you not see them?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:20 pm

fatbob5 wrote:It isn't just Flu on steroids

Watch this

bob
the ons figures on total deaths in england and wales up to march came out today

Higher/lower than 2020
January February March Total
2020 56,706 43,653 49,723 150,082
2019 53,910 45,796 43,946 143,652 -6,430
2018 64,154 49,177 51,229 164,560 14,478
2017 57,368 47,766 48,664 153,798 3,716
2016 47,457 46,021 48,665 142,143 -7,939
2015 60,891 46,721 47,895 155,507 5,425
5 yr average 151,932
2020 decrease -1,850

we are 1850 deaths  down on the previous 5 year average. 3 of the last 5 years had higher death rates than this year
Whilst infection may be easier with this , it is not markedly different from death from flu and the figures would suggest not as bad.

Of course the bulk of deaths came in april so next months figures will be interesting.

Just to be clear. these are all registered deaths in england and wales not just covid deaths.

the nhs covis deaths can be found here
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:48 pm

Ps
Dean, Smells
If you do get it, avoid domestos injections
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:50 pm

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:51 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
bob
the ons figures on total deaths in england and wales up to march came out today

Higher/lower than 2020
January February March Total
2020 56,706 43,653 49,723 150,082
2019 53,910 45,796 43,946 143,652 -6,430
2018 64,154 49,177 51,229 164,560 14,478
2017 57,368 47,766 48,664 153,798 3,716
2016 47,457 46,021 48,665 142,143 -7,939
2015 60,891 46,721 47,895 155,507 5,425
5 yr average 151,932
2020 decrease -1,850

we are 1850 deaths  down on the previous 5 year average. 3 of the last 5 years had higher death rates than this year
Whilst infection may be easier with this , it is not markedly different from death from flu and the figures would suggest not as bad.

Of course the bulk of deaths came in april so next months figures will be interesting.

Just to be clear. these are all registered deaths in england and wales not just covid deaths.

the nhs covis deaths can be found here
Do you want to put your cards on the table

Do you think C19 isn't as serious as most people believe?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:18 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Smells

The reports of hospitals being overwhelmed in Northern Italy -- did you not see them?
 paid actors

where are all these dead bodies?? where are all the funerals?? there arent any, why do you think the govt has banned than 2 people at funerals??

why is every NHS department up and down the country kicking its heels scratching a round for work to do?? if these NHS butchers are so overwhelmed why is it that every single time we see them they are dancing and fucking about on empty wards?? where are all these so called patients they are dealing with?? 

now we are hearing reports that hospitals in the US are being PAID to register patients as C19, and paid more if they go on ventilators

you want to be a sheep bob dont bleat when you get sheared.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:02 pm

Staff slam empty London Nightingale hospital as a 'complete waste of money' as patients drop to a 'ludicrously low' 26

The number of patients being treated at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s new showcase [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fell to just 26 last week after managers failed to tackle a chronic nursing shortage.

A source at the 3,600-bed flagship facility told The Mail on Sunday the 'ludicrously low' number of Covid19 victims had shattered morale among medical staff and claimed the Nightingale was 'a complete waste of money and resources'.

The 26 patients are being looked after on a single ward by up to 180 medical practitioners and welfare staff, many of whom are being accommodated at hotels near the hospital in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s Docklands.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overwhelmed
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:16 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
 paid actors

where are all these dead bodies?? where are all the funerals?? there arent any, why do you think the govt has banned than 2 people at funerals??

why is every NHS department up and down the country kicking its heels scratching a round for work to do?? if these NHS butchers are so overwhelmed why is it that every single time we see them they are dancing and fucking about on empty wards?? where are all these so called patients they are dealing with?? 

now we are hearing reports that hospitals in the US are being PAID to register patients as C19, and paid more if they go on ventilators

you want to be a sheep bob dont bleat when you get sheared.
So it's a worldwide conspiracy , involving thousands of Stooges. Shills and Svengalis

But to what end? What's the motive for the people behind the curtain? How do the puppet masters benefit?

As far as conspiracys go it's even more crazy than ' Man didn't land on moon'   , at least there's a reason why the American Government might have wanted to fake the landing.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next