IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face coverings compulsory on public transport in England from June 15

3 posters

Go down

Face coverings compulsory on public transport in England from June 15 Empty Face coverings compulsory on public transport in England from June 15

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:15 am

The wearing of face coverings will be compulsory on public transport in England from June 15, the transport secretary has announced.

Travellers could be fined or refused permission to board buses or trains if they refuse to comply with the order. .............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Face coverings compulsory on public transport in England from June 15 Empty Re: Face coverings compulsory on public transport in England from June 15

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:16 am

RWers won't be happy

Chortle
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Face coverings compulsory on public transport in England from June 15 Empty Re: Face coverings compulsory on public transport in England from June 15

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:45 am

so plenty of unsolved crime then

"what did your attacker look like"

"they were wearing a mask"

"so you cant identify them"

"no"

"case closed"

leftwingers will be happy
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:57 pm

I caught the bus home tonight as I could not be arsed to walk up the hill. I was the only one on it at the rush hour
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:I caught the bus home tonight as I could not be arsed to walk up the hill. I was the only one on it at the rush hour
Are you still in the UK? I thought you were desperate to get back to Turkey
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:26 am

smelly-bandit wrote:so plenty of unsolved crime then

"what did your attacker look like"

"they were wearing a mask"

"so you cant identify them"

"no"

"case closed"

leftwingers will be happy
You appear to have a rather quaint idea of a crime victim giving a description to a sketch artist in a police station and then an officer looking at the charcoal image and recognizing them.
Have you been watching many 1980s crime films of late?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:38 am

fatbob5 wrote:
You appear to have a rather quaint idea of a crime victim giving a description to a sketch artist in a police station and then an officer looking at the charcoal image and recognizing them.
Have you been watching many 1980s crime films of late?
its called reasonable doubt bob

look it up

if a person is attacked by a masked attacker then nothing short of a confession or DNA evidence will be able to secure a conviction. i mean can you imagine the uproar if a person was attacked by a bald black man wearing a face mask a then incorrectly pointed the finger at some random bald black man wearing a mask???
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:17 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
its called reasonable doubt bob

look it up

if a person is attacked by a masked attacker then nothing short of a confession or DNA evidence will be able to secure a conviction. i mean can you imagine the uproar if a person was attacked by a bald black man wearing a face mask a then incorrectly pointed the finger at some random bald black man wearing a mask???
The rule is only in relation to public transport, you don't have to wear a face mask while walking down the street
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down