IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

american government adopts sharia law

+6
gelico
Tess
guest...
Mystic Moon
Flap Zappa
Smelly_bandit
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 5 Empty american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 5 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 am

Didge wrote:

What a come back, best post of the day!

xx

Thanks xx

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 5 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 am

boomboomafridi wrote:

while all religions do claim to be the truth Islam in the main is the one that says it will kill you for not believeing it is true.

Followers of most religions have done it through time.

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:49 am

boomboomafridi wrote:I am sure it has been posted many times what the quran says about non believers and apostates do you really think you can hide from what the quran itself says.

Er you tried that yesterday Godisfakeallthetime and got shown up for your lack of understanding a faith.

Do you think the biblical verses that speak of killing your own children if they insult you count?

Sounds abit like honour killing to me?

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:50 am

Didge wrote:

That statement shows you don't know any muslims. Just because in their faith they believe all our born muslims, does not mean they do not respect and shows you paint all with the same brush. To them the book is holy and they ask that people respect that, what is so bad about that? Nothing, all it shows is some people have issue in trying to get alog and it seems it is not only some muslims, but also those who wish to stir up a situation, again why?

So please provide where no muslims, or no christians or no jews respect each others faith?

I hate getting involved in this religious hocus-pocus, but for what it's worth a quick Google revealed, basically, that Christianity used to preach that no-one but Christians would be received into Heaven, but that today "pluralism" and "inclusivism" is followed, meaning that no religions are superior to others, and that people of other faiths may be "saved".

http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/beliefs/other_religions.htm

Islam on the other hand still believes that they are superior and everyone else will burn in hell.

"We as Muslims should not have any doubt in Islam and should not accept, love or respect any other religion than Islam. We can be cordial and tolerant to others of different religions but ..."

http://ummali03.multiply.com/journal/item/546?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fjournal%2Fitem

Last edited by Tess on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 am

Didge wrote:

What a come back, best post of the day!

xx

Not sure how demonstarting an inability to form a sentence is a good post, perhaps it is a twin thing.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 am

Tess wrote:

I hate getting involved in this religious hocus-pocus, but for what it's worth a quick Google revealed, basically, that Christianity used to preach that no-one but Christians would be received into Heaven, but that today "pluralism" and "inclusivism" is followed, meaning that no religions are superior to others, and that people of other faiths may be "saved".

Islam on the other hand still believes that they are superior and everyone else will burn in hell.

http://ummali03.multiply.com/journal/item/546?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fjournal%2Fitem

Tess, that is just some believing that, according to your link. All christians I know (and the gruesome twosome from ADO) all state that jesus is the only way to heaven.

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 am

Tess wrote:

[url=http://ummali03.multiply.com/journal/item/546?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fjournal%2Fitem
http://ummali03.multiply.com/journal/item/546?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fjournal%2Fitem[/quote[/url]]

Tess so please tell me why do pastors say gays will BURN IN HELL??? why do pastors say ATHETISTS will burn in hell and so will non christians?

I dont need to quote any link as its all around us but if you want proof from the bible i can show you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 am

I'm the king wrote:

Tess, that is just some believing that, according to your link. All christians I know (and the gruesome twosome from ADO) all state that jesus is the only way to heaven.

Exactly they use to say it DAILY.

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 am

boomboomafridi wrote:

Not sure how demonstarting an inability to form a sentence is a good post, perhaps it is a twin thing.

There was nothing wrong with the sentence structure in the post.

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 am

Tess wrote:

"We as Muslims should not have any doubt in Islam and should not accept, love or respect any other religion than Islam. We can be cordial and tolerant to others of different religions but ..."

[url=http://ummali03.multiply.com/journal/item/546?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fjournal%2Fitem
http://ummali03.multiply.com/journal/item/546?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fjournal%2Fitem[/quote[/url]]

Sorry tess but you have again fallen prey to what you read on the web as Gosple, in fact who will find that in the quran and islam that guess what some jews and christians are accepted into heaven. did you know that?

"Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 am

[quote="SEXY MAMA"]

No don't worry SM, I never want to get involved in religious stuff, 'cos I believe its all fairy tales. I only answered because I couldn't let Didge win an argument unanswered. Smile
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 am

Didge wrote:

Er you tried that yesterday Godisfakeallthetime and got shown up for your lack of understanding a faith.

Do you think the biblical verses that speak of killing your own children if they insult you count?

Sounds abit like honour killing to me?

Still waiting for an answer to this, strange!

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 am

[quote="Tess"]

I know you do. But as a muslim woman i would just like to correct you that i have never expected any non muslim to wear gloves when handling the Quran and nor does any muslim because if that was the case we would sell gloves WITH the Quran.

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 5 1955600259

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 am

Didge wrote:

Still waiting for an answer to this, strange!

Keep waiting because all the TROLL does is diverts.

Last edited by SEXY MAMA on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 am

[quote="Tess"]

that bemused me tess, why is it so important that I not win an argument?

I know I do take the piss, only if given mind, but this is a debate forum, why is it so important that some posters maybe wrong? i am wrong sometimes and have been corrected by a poster on here now, I am King, happy to admit when wrong in fact he opened my eyes to misconceptions I had in regards to evolution and it helped educate me

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 am

[quote="SEXY MAMA"]

now let me think what could be the difference between someone saying you will burn in hell and someone who will actually physically kill you for not believing what they believe.
Are you serious?

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 am

[quote="SEXY MAMA"]

Which exactly goes to prove that its the PC brigade who bend over backwards so far to appease minorities that they end up causing them more mistrust and dislike than if they'd shut up and not interfere in the first place!
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 am

boomboomafridi wrote:

Demon starting eh? That's interesting!!

We all used to know two proper fekked up vile posters on ADO who used to claim to be christian, but in truth they were really into the old demon starting lark.

Last edited by gelico on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:12 am

gelico wrote:

Demon starting eh? That's interesting!!

We all used to know two proper fekked up vile posters on ADO who used claim to be christian, but in truth they were really into the old demon starting lark.

Genius Geli. if ever there was a perfect Freudian slip.

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 am

I'm the king wrote:

There was nothing wrong with the sentence structure in the post.

So why are STILL alive then?
that is what sexy mama posted, is that a sentence?

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 am

Are you really trying to argue that someone saying you will not get to heaven for not believing what we say is the same as saying we will kill you for not believing what we say?

I cannot believe you would even try to say such a thing.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 am

boomboomafridi wrote:

So why are STILL alive then?
that is what sexy mama posted, is that a sentence?

That'll explain why I missed your error too. oops

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 am

I'm the king wrote:

Genius Geli. if ever there was a perfect Freudian slip.

I suspect there will be more

wink
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 am

I'm the king wrote:

To be fair Tess, by their very ideas (that a single god created all) every religion claims that they are the only true religion and therefore everyone must be born in that religion. Every religion also see's there own to be the only way to heaven/paradise etc and therefore superior to all others.

I think the only exception is buddhism

Bollox of course

Muslims are the only ones that refer to converts as "reverts"

Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 am

Smelly_bandit wrote:

Bollox of course

Muslims are the only ones that refer to converts as "reverts"

So what?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next