IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

american government adopts sharia law

+6
gelico
Tess
guest...
Mystic Moon
Flap Zappa
Smelly_bandit
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 6 Empty american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 6 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 am

Smelly_bandit wrote:

Bollox of course

Muslims are the only ones that refer to converts as "reverts"

Yes they are the only ones who use the exact term, but would the christian god really make someone who wasn't christian, or the hindu god make a non hindu. Surely that would then mean that the other religions are equal?

All religions (bar Buddhism I think) believe they are the ONLY way to heaven and therefore better than the other religions, do you deny that?

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 6 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

So what?

So what nothing

I'm simply making a point to kings typical one size fits all must protect Islam approach

Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:37 am

I have a brother who is a born again christian Rolling Eyes

only last week we were talking about religion (cant remember what triggered it) and I asked him 'well, what do you think of mohammed then, where does he fit in with God's plans?' and he replied 'oh, well he was just a false prophet - it doesn't count' and as far as he was concerned that was it - case closed!!

So as much as I love him, imo any religion will make a person very narrow minded at best
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 am

Smelly_bandit wrote:

So what nothing

I'm simply making a point to kings typical one size fits all must protect Islam approach

Smelly, I do not protect Islam, I have no time for any/all religion.

It's a simple concept, why do you find it so hard to understand.

On a side note, are you going to be playing in the football comp for one of your boys lost in Afghanistan this June, a few of my friends have been invited to put in a team

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 am

gelico wrote:I have a brother who is a born again christian Rolling Eyes

only last week we were talking about religion (cant remember what triggered it) and I asked him 'well, what do you think of mohammed then, where does he fit in with God's plans?' and he replied 'oh, well he was just a false prophet - it doesn't count' and as far as he was concerned that was it - case closed!!

So as much as I love him, imo any religion will make a person very narrow minded at best

I agree, by following any religion you are closing your eyes to the possibility of the others.

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:46 am

gelico wrote:I have a brother who is a born again christian Rolling Eyes

AS a very religious person Geli im not narrow minded at all. I believe we ALL have a right to pray or not to pray to any god and we should never be FORCED into any religion. Its all about the intention. I have NEVER condemned any faith or any belief on this or any other forum even though my religion is slated daily.

Live and let live.

Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths.
Muhammad Ali

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 am

gelico wrote:

Demon starting eh? That's interesting!!

We all used to know two proper fekked up vile posters on ADO who used to claim to be christian, but in truth they were really into the old demon starting lark.

You would question a letter out of place in this forum, paranoia.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

AS a very religious person Geli im not narrow minded at all. I believe we ALL have a right to pray or not to pray to any god and we should never be FORCED into any religion. Its all about the intention. I have NEVER condemned any faith or any belief on this or any other forum even though my religion is slated daily.

Live and let live.

Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths.
Muhammad Ali

L0L, dont get me wrong mama, he does feel as though everyone should have the right to have freedom of worship but just considers all others to be the wrong one hahaha

he is such a lovely bloke but if you met him and talked about religion you would probably think he was trying eagerly to convert you to christianity (snort snort) and yet he would never actually mean to be disrespectful. In his eyes he is right

I remember during one of our many religious high volume discussions and he just said to me

'you're entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to be right'

so there you are you see, case closed!!

lol! lol!
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 pm

I'm the king wrote:

On a side note, are you going to be playing in the football comp for one of your boys lost in Afghanistan this June, a few of my friends have been invited to put in a team

But there is miles between not accepting another religion and killing people for not believing it.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:03 pm

gelico wrote:

L0L, dont get me wrong mama, he does feel as though everyone should have the right to have freedom of worship but just considers all others to be the wrong one hahaha

he is such a lovely bloke but if you met him and talked about religion you would probably think he was trying eagerly to convert you to christianity (snort snort) and yet he would never actually mean to be disrespectful. In his eyes he is right

I remember during one of our many religious high volume discussions and he just said to me

'you're entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to be right'

so there you are you see, case closed!!

lol! lol!

Hmm where have i heard this before eh? LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hmm where have i heard this before eh? LOL!!!

You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking

:evil: :evil: :evil:

don't compare them mama
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:07 pm

gelico wrote:

You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking

:evil: :evil: :evil:

don't compare them mama

No i wasnt! Geli i was thinking how some reliogious nut jobs (all faiths) say the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

But there is miles between not accepting another religion and killing people for not believing it.

I know and there are people in all religions that kill others for not beilieving.

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm the king wrote:

I know and there are people in all religions that kill others for not beilieving.

But only Islam tells it's followers to do so, that is the biggest difference.

Qur'an:8:7 "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm the king wrote:

Well take it from an outsiders view, your words are distinctly biased in favour of Islam, that may not be your intention but it's the impression, specifically since you already seem to try to lower Islam culpability by raising all others

I'm not in his unit so i havent heard about it but I would if I could,also I would be more of a hindrance than a help to any football team I played on
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Smelly_bandit wrote:

Well take it from an outsiders view, your words are distinctly biased in favour of Islam, that may not be your intention but it's the impression, specifically since you already seem to try to lower Islam culpability by raising all others

I'm not in his unit so i havent heard about it but I would if I could,also I would be more of a hindrance than a help to any football team I played on

that goes for didge as well.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Smelly_bandit wrote:

The reason it appears that way to you is that it is your religion you see me as attacking. I post the other side from your view.

I'd be the same in any football team, which may be why my friends got invited and I didn't

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

that goes for didge as well.

Are you smelly?

Oh my, I think you will find both both I am king and myself think religion is ridiculas, man made nonsense, but what we both do is correct stupidity, when people try and formulate silly arguments which has no other intent than to bash people for the faith they follow.

You do not have to believe in something, to be intelligent enough to see past a person who has an agenda, one that is to promote hatred, which I am sure King will agree with me, we both find wrong.

Both of us have joked about religion and taken the mick, but when some people try and promote hatred I will always defend against such ignorance!

That is not defending a faith, but showing up bigotry and xenophobia, do you understand the difference?

I guess not!

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 pm

I'm the king wrote:

The reason it appears that way to you is that it is your religion you see me as attacking. I post the other side from your view.

I'd be the same in any football team, which may be why my friends got invited and I didn't

That is what didge says, he claims to be an atheist also yet he always defends Islam.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

But only Islam tells it's followers to do so, that is the biggest difference.

Qur'an:8:7 "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

You mean like this:

"If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."

This is in 2 religious books. Turns out it's not just Islam

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

That is what didge says, he claims to be an atheist also yet he always defends Islam.

Still not getting it are you, I defend against bigotry, somthing you have in abundance!

Basketball

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

I think Didge sees religion as I do; a pointless attempt by some to control others, with many contradictions, all of which can be used by some to justify wickedness, but not by others.

Highlighting aspects of one whilst ignoring the same aspects in other religions is what I disagree with. Glass houses and all that

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:39 pm

I'm the king wrote:

You mean like this:

"If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."

Thumbs up green -
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm the king wrote:

You mean like this:

And do the believers of that book still live by it and drag people out and stone them, no of course they do not, does Islam still demand the death of non believers or apostates yes.

Now can you see a difference in Islam.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:49 pm

I'm the king wrote:

You mean like this:

Point proven king

You raise the culpability of other religions to make Islam look better

You know as well as I do that Christians no longer stone people to death nor do they act upon the other commands to kill

If the number and frequency of Christians killing because of the bible was equal to that of the Muslims killing because of the qur'an then you would have a point but we both know that is not the case and yet you act like it is

And that's exactly why I find you so disingenuous
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next