IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam n Eve

4 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Adam n Eve - Page 10 Empty Adam n Eve

Post  wyatt1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Joey and Katie are sitting in school.

Katie is sleeping and the teacher asks her a question.

"Katie, who created Heaven and Earth?" Joey sees Katie sleeping and quickly pokes her with a sharp pencil.

"Jesus Christ almighty! !" Exclaimed Katie.

"Correct." Says the teacher.

So the next day the same incident occurs and the same question comes up "Who created Heaven and Earth?" Katie (Again sleeping) is poked by Joey's pencil "Jesus Christ almighty!" she exclaims.

"Correct again." Says the teacher.

So the next day, for a 3rd time, The teacher asks Katie "What did Eve say to Adam when she had so many children?"

Katie (again sleeping) is poked by Joey's pencil again, and screams "If you stick that thing in me one more time I am going to crack it in half!"
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Adam n Eve - Page 10 Empty Re: Adam n Eve

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Nice to see you back Wyatt! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Costa wrote:Nice to see you back Wyatt! Smile

Cheers Costa, we can't have FTL upset Thumbs up Thumbs up
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:56 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

FTL, for you I would come back from the dead. But don't get the Exorcist in yet as I haven't gone yet, (if I can't take it with me I'm not going . Twisted Evil )

Thanks Costa and SM Thumbs up

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for one hour, awakened without pain, and as it was still early, she decided to go to the party. In as much as her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice chick he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived.

She let him go as far as he wished; naturally, since he was her husband. Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a little bang. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in and asked what kind of a time he had had. He said, "Oh the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there." The she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But I'll tell you... the guy I loaned my costume to, sure had a real good time!"

lol! lol!

Mr Wyatt, you're back!!!!!! Adam n Eve - Page 10 Smile518

Adam n Eve - Page 10 Smile517 You smooth talker you! Fancy running away with a younger woman? I'm in love I love you xxx

(Don't tell Hubby lol! )

The Firing Squad

A brunette, a redhead and a blonde get captured and are placed before a firing squad.

They are about to be executed and the brunette says "Look...Hurricane" and points to her left while she gets away.

The redhead girl says "Look...Tornado", points and gets away.

Finally the blonde tries to do the same thing she says "FIRE" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Shocke17
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Glad you changed your mind Wyatt. This place wouldnt be the same without you x

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:17 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Mr Wyatt, you're back!!!!!! Adam n Eve - Page 10 Smile518

Adam n Eve - Page 10 Smile517 You smooth talker you! Fancy running away with a younger woman? I'm in love I love you xxx

(Don't tell Hubby lol! )

The Firing Squad

A brunette, a redhead and a blonde get captured and are placed before a firing squad.

They are about to be executed and the brunette says "Look...Hurricane" and points to her left while she gets away.

The redhead girl says "Look...Tornado", points and gets away.

Finally the blonde tries to do the same thing she says "FIRE" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Shocke17

Hiya FTL. I love you xxx. I am just like the proverbial 'Bad Penny'

I didn't run away I used my bike!!

Hubby will be kept in the dark. (looks for spare cellars Suspect )

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The manager hired a new secretary. she was young, sweet, and polite. One day while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open. While leaving the room, she courteously said, "Oh sir, did you know that your barracks door was open." He did not understand her remark, but later on happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his new employee.
Calling her in, he asked, "By the way, Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door open this morning, did you also see a soldier standing at attention." The secretary, who was quite witty, replied, "Why, no sir, all I saw was a little disabled veteran, sitting on two duffel bags!!

:face:
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:21 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Glad you changed your mind Wyatt. This place wouldnt be the same without you x

Thank you SM, and you of course deserve a green for saying that. bounce bounce bounce
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

Hiya FTL. I love you xxx. I am just like the proverbial 'Bad Penny'

I didn't run away I used my bike!!

Hubby will be kept in the dark. (looks for spare cellars Suspect )

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The manager hired a new secretary. she was young, sweet, and polite. One day while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open. While leaving the room, she courteously said, "Oh sir, did you know that your barracks door was open." He did not understand her remark, but later on happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his new employee.
Calling her in, he asked, "By the way, Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door open this morning, did you also see a soldier standing at attention." The secretary, who was quite witty, replied, "Why, no sir, all I saw was a little disabled veteran, sitting on two duffel bags!!

:face:

ROFL I bet he wasn't expecting that! affraid

Hubby's on the missing list, anything to do with cellars perchance? Adam n Eve - Page 10 Angel_42 lol!

The Exam

The blonde reported for her University final examination which consists of "yes/no" type questions.

She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet - Yes for Heads and No for Tails. Within a half an hour, she is all done whereas the rest of the class is sweating it out.

During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating.

The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is going on...

She replied, "I finished the exam in half and hour. But, I am rechecking my answers!!" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Oh_the11
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:09 pm

feelthelove wrote:

ROFL I bet he wasn't expecting that! affraid

Hubby's on the missing list, anything to do with cellars perchance? Adam n Eve - Page 10 Angel_42 lol!

The Exam

The blonde reported for her University final examination which consists of "yes/no" type questions.

She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet - Yes for Heads and No for Tails. Within a half an hour, she is all done whereas the rest of the class is sweating it out.

During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating.

The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is going on...

She replied, "I finished the exam in half and hour. But, I am rechecking my answers!!" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Oh_the11

That blonde's getting worse :face: Twisted Evil bounce bounce

Missing??? Cellars, Wot Cellars, I'm innercent I tell Ya!! I wasn't there when I done it. Suspect Suspect

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

An old lady is rocking away the last of her days on her front porch, reflecting on her long life, when, all of a sudden, a fairy godmother appears in front of her and informs her that she will be granted three wishes.
"Well, now," says the old lady, "I guess I would like to be really, really rich." ***POOF*** her rocking chair turns to solid gold. She smiles and says, "Gee, I guess I wouldn't mind being a young, beautiful princess." ***POOF*** she turns into a beautiful young woman.
"Your third wish?" asked the fairy godmother. Just then the old woman's cat wanders across the porch in front of them. "Ooh...can you change him into a handsome prince?" she asks. ***POOF*** there before her stands a young man more handsome than anyone could possibly imagine.

She stares at him, smitten. With a smile that makes her knees weak. He saunters across the porch and whispers in her ear: "Bet you're sorry you had me neutered!"

:face: bounce bounce
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:01 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

That blonde's getting worse :face: Twisted Evil bounce bounce

Missing??? Cellars, Wot Cellars, I'm innercent I tell Ya!! I wasn't there when I done it. Suspect Suspect

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

An old lady is rocking away the last of her days on her front porch, reflecting on her long life, when, all of a sudden, a fairy godmother appears in front of her and informs her that she will be granted three wishes.
"Well, now," says the old lady, "I guess I would like to be really, really rich." ***POOF*** her rocking chair turns to solid gold. She smiles and says, "Gee, I guess I wouldn't mind being a young, beautiful princess." ***POOF*** she turns into a beautiful young woman.
"Your third wish?" asked the fairy godmother. Just then the old woman's cat wanders across the porch in front of them. "Ooh...can you change him into a handsome prince?" she asks. ***POOF*** there before her stands a young man more handsome than anyone could possibly imagine.

She stares at him, smitten. With a smile that makes her knees weak. He saunters across the porch and whispers in her ear: "Bet you're sorry you had me neutered!"

:face: bounce bounce

ROFL Loved that one Mr Wyatt! Hope you're well I love you xxx

Don't worry, Hubby's whereabouts will be our secret Adam n Eve - Page 10 Secret13

Pub Steakout

The policeman had the bar under surveillance a few minutes before closing time, so he could see who comes out drunk.

The first one out the door at 2:00 o'clock weaved down the sidewalk, then fell on the curb. Sluggishly got up, then tried his keys in five cars before finding his own car.

Once inside his car, he fumbled with his keys for 2 or 3 minutes.

Meanwhile, all the club patrons had gotten into their cars and driven away, leaving this one fellow quite alone in the parking lot.

Finally, he got his car started and began to very slowly drive away.

Immediately, the police car was behind him with lights flashing.

The policeman asked the man to take a breathalyser test, to which he readily agreed.

When the reading was 0.0%, the policeman said, "How can this be?"

To which the man replied, "Because tonight, I'm the designated decoy." Adam n Eve - Page 10 Th_drunk-1 lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 am

feelthelove wrote:

ROFL Loved that one Mr Wyatt! Hope you're well I love you xxx

Don't worry, Hubby's whereabouts will be our secret Adam n Eve - Page 10 Secret13

Pub Steakout

The policeman had the bar under surveillance a few minutes before closing time, so he could see who comes out drunk.

The first one out the door at 2:00 o'clock weaved down the sidewalk, then fell on the curb. Sluggishly got up, then tried his keys in five cars before finding his own car.

Once inside his car, he fumbled with his keys for 2 or 3 minutes.

Meanwhile, all the club patrons had gotten into their cars and driven away, leaving this one fellow quite alone in the parking lot.

Finally, he got his car started and began to very slowly drive away.

Immediately, the police car was behind him with lights flashing.

The policeman asked the man to take a breathalyser test, to which he readily agreed.

When the reading was 0.0%, the policeman said, "How can this be?"

To which the man replied, "Because tonight, I'm the designated decoy." Adam n Eve - Page 10 Th_drunk-1 lol!

HIYA FTL, I'm fine how's you?? I love you XXX

We never heard of no stinking cellars and we both have well paid alibi's to prove it Suspect Suspect

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A lecturer teaching medicine was tutoring a class on 'Observation'. He took out a jar of yellow-colored liquid. "This", he explained, "is urine. To be a doctor, you have to be observant to color, smell, sight, and taste."
After saying this, he dipped his finger into the jar and put it into his mouth. His class watched on in amazement, most, in disgust. But being the good students that they were, the jar was passed, and one by one, they dipped one finger into the jar and then put it into their mouth.
After the last student was done, the lecturer shook his head. "If any of you had been observant, you would have noticed that I put my 2nd finger into the jar and my 3rd finger into my mouth."

Tee Hee Yeucchhh!!! affraid
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:17 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

HIYA FTL, I'm fine how's you?? I love you XXX

We never heard of no stinking cellars and we both have well paid alibi's to prove it Suspect Suspect

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A lecturer teaching medicine was tutoring a class on 'Observation'. He took out a jar of yellow-colored liquid. "This", he explained, "is urine. To be a doctor, you have to be observant to color, smell, sight, and taste."
After saying this, he dipped his finger into the jar and put it into his mouth. His class watched on in amazement, most, in disgust. But being the good students that they were, the jar was passed, and one by one, they dipped one finger into the jar and then put it into their mouth.
After the last student was done, the lecturer shook his head. "If any of you had been observant, you would have noticed that I put my 2nd finger into the jar and my 3rd finger into my mouth."

Tee Hee Yeucchhh!!! affraid

ROFL OMG! That's awful Adam n Eve - Page 10 Sick_v16

Hi Mr Wyatt, I'm very well thank you. Glad it's the weekend, it's been a busy one Adam n Eve - Page 10 Multi_10 xxx

Alligator Shoes

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!" The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!" Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Shit, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Embarr44 lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

feelthelove wrote:

ROFL OMG! That's awful Adam n Eve - Page 10 Sick_v16

Hi Mr Wyatt, I'm very well thank you. Glad it's the weekend, it's been a busy one Adam n Eve - Page 10 Multi_10 xxx

Alligator Shoes

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!" The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!" Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Shit, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Embarr44 lol!

bounce bounce

I'm getting worried about that blonde you know :face:

Hi FTL I love you XXX
Nothing happening here, situation normal :sleep: :sleep:

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The first grade teacher was starting a new lesson on multi-syllable words. She thought it would be a good idea to ask a few of the children examples of words with more than one syllable. "Jane, Do you know any multi-syllable words?" After some thought Jane proudly replied with Monday. "Great Jane. That has two syllables, Mon......day. Does anyone know another word?" Johnny from the back of the room yells, "I do! I do!" Knowing Johnny's more mature sense of humor she picks Mike instead. "OK Mike, what is your word." Saturday says Mike. "Great, that has three syllables..." Not wanting to be outdone Johnny says "I know a four syllable word. Pick me! Pick me!"
Not thinking he can do any harm with a word that large the teacher reluctantly says, "O.K. Johnny what is your four syllable word?" Johnny proudly says, "Mas...tur...ba...tion." Shocked, the teacher, trying to retain her composure says, "Wow, Johnny. Four syllables! That's certainly is a mouthful."

"No Ma'am, your thinking of 'blowjob', and that's only two syllables."

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by wyatt1 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hi)
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:50 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

bounce bounce

I'm getting worried about that blonde you know :face:

Hi FTL I love you XXX
Nothing happening here, situation normal :sleep: :sleep:

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The first grade teacher was starting a new lesson on multi-syllable words. She thought it would be a good idea to ask a few of the children examples of words with more than one syllable. "Jane, Do you know any multi-syllable words?" After some thought Jane proudly replied with Monday. "Great Jane. That has two syllables, Mon......day. Does anyone know another word?" Johnny from the back of the room yells, "I do! I do!" Knowing Johnny's more mature sense of humor she picks Mike instead. "OK Mike, what is your word." Saturday says Mike. "Great, that has three syllables..." Not wanting to be outdone Johnny says "I know a four syllable word. Pick me! Pick me!"
Not thinking he can do any harm with a word that large the teacher reluctantly says, "O.K. Johnny what is your four syllable word?" Johnny proudly says, "Mas...tur...ba...tion." Shocked, the teacher, trying to retain her composure says, "Wow, Johnny. Four syllables! That's certainly is a mouthful."

"No Ma'am, your thinking of 'blowjob', and that's only two syllables."

Adam n Eve - Page 10 Cracki28 That Johnny is a naughty boy! Glad you're ok. What were you like at school Wyatt? xxx

Aliens are Sneaky

An alien walks into a bar and sits next to a drunk guy and begins poking him in the shoulder.

The drunk guy just ignores him.

After a while the guy turns to the alien and begins looking him up and down.

He notices that the alien has no genitalia.

He then asks "You guys have no genitalia, how do you guy have sex?"

The alien, still poking him in the arm, just smiles! Adam n Eve - Page 10 Alien14
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:10 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Adam n Eve - Page 10 Cracki28 That Johnny is a naughty boy! Glad you're ok. What were you like at school Wyatt? xxx

Aliens are Sneaky

An alien walks into a bar and sits next to a drunk guy and begins poking him in the shoulder.

The drunk guy just ignores him.

After a while the guy turns to the alien and begins looking him up and down.

He notices that the alien has no genitalia.

He then asks "You guys have no genitalia, how do you guy have sex?"

The alien, still poking him in the arm, just smiles! Adam n Eve - Page 10 Alien14

You can't take these Aliens anywhere :face: :face:

I couldn't wait to be free of school. In those days it was like a prison camp. We had to salute the teachers, and we got hammered with a belt if we looked at them the wrong way. After I joined up, commando training was a walk in the park after that. Twisted Evil
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A mother and daughter loved to play around. They partied everyday and always ended up f**king everybody around. Their holes were played until they became seasoned and loose. One day, the daughter met the man of her dreams and decided to get married. Now, the man did not know about their flicks and thought the daughter was still a virgin. So he decided to leave any lovemaking until their wedding night. The daughter began to worry about the condition of her hole and consulted her mother, "Mum, I'm worried, what will Peter do if he finds out about my hole?!!" Mother said, "Don't worry dear, I will teach you a way to fool your husband-to-be. Here's what you do, place an apple in your hole and it will be tight and he won't even notice it." So the daughter did what her mother taught her and everything went well and the stupid husband didn't even notice.
This went on for a few months. Now, everytime the daughter wanted to bathe, she would take out the apple and place it on the wash basin and after bathing, she would put it back in her hole. One day, after bathing, she forgot to put it back and left it on the wash basin. The husband came into the washroom and saw the apple and thought that her wife left the apple for him and he ate it, "Honey, thanks for the apple. It tasted great!" Shocked, the daughter dare not tell her husband about it and went to consult her mother, "Mum, I'm in deep shit now! I took out the apple while I was bathing and I forgot to put it back and Peter found the apple I left on the wash basin and ate it! What sould I do? Will he be poisoned? I'm scared, mum." Mother said, "Don't worry dear, a few years ago, your father ate the WATERMELON I left in the washroom and he lived!"

:shock: bounce bounce
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:18 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

You can't take these Aliens anywhere :face: :face:

I couldn't wait to be free of school. In those days it was like a prison camp. We had to salute the teachers, and we got hammered with a belt if we looked at them the wrong way. After I joined up, commando training was a walk in the park after that. Twisted Evil
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A mother and daughter loved to play around. They partied everyday and always ended up f**king everybody around. Their holes were played until they became seasoned and loose. One day, the daughter met the man of her dreams and decided to get married. Now, the man did not know about their flicks and thought the daughter was still a virgin. So he decided to leave any lovemaking until their wedding night. The daughter began to worry about the condition of her hole and consulted her mother, "Mum, I'm worried, what will Peter do if he finds out about my hole?!!" Mother said, "Don't worry dear, I will teach you a way to fool your husband-to-be. Here's what you do, place an apple in your hole and it will be tight and he won't even notice it." So the daughter did what her mother taught her and everything went well and the stupid husband didn't even notice.
This went on for a few months. Now, everytime the daughter wanted to bathe, she would take out the apple and place it on the wash basin and after bathing, she would put it back in her hole. One day, after bathing, she forgot to put it back and left it on the wash basin. The husband came into the washroom and saw the apple and thought that her wife left the apple for him and he ate it, "Honey, thanks for the apple. It tasted great!" Shocked, the daughter dare not tell her husband about it and went to consult her mother, "Mum, I'm in deep shit now! I took out the apple while I was bathing and I forgot to put it back and Peter found the apple I left on the wash basin and ate it! What sould I do? Will he be poisoned? I'm scared, mum." Mother said, "Don't worry dear, a few years ago, your father ate the WATERMELON I left in the washroom and he lived!"

:shock: bounce bounce

Adam n Eve - Page 10 Shocke18 lol!

I was a good girl at school, did you really expect anything else? Even when I wasn't good I got away with it because I looked too innocent to even think about being naughty Adam n Eve - Page 10 Innoce10

Missing Cigar

A man walks into a dimly lit bar and the bartender asks him "Why is the front of your shirt all bloody"

His customer answers in a slurred voice "My wife caught me with another woman and cut off my penis."

"Oh come on" replies the bartender.

The customer then says "If you don't believe me, I'll show you."

He proceeds to rifle through his suitcase and pulls out this long thin thing and lays it on the bar.

The bartender bends down and looks closely and says "Why this is just a cigar".

The customer looks puzzled and says "I have it here somewhere" and proceeds to fumble through his other pockets and comes up with another long thin thing and placing it on the bar, and says " See that".

The bartender again inspects it closely and says "You asshole that's just another cigar."

Now the customer staggers backward and steadies himself , leaning on the bar and with awareness in his shaky voice says "Son of a bitch, I must have smoked it!" Chill Out
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:29 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Adam n Eve - Page 10 Shocke18 lol!

I was a good girl at school, did you really expect anything else? Even when I wasn't good I got away with it because I looked too innocent to even think about being naughty Adam n Eve - Page 10 Innoce10

Missing Cigar

A man walks into a dimly lit bar and the bartender asks him "Why is the front of your shirt all bloody"

His customer answers in a slurred voice "My wife caught me with another woman and cut off my penis."

"Oh come on" replies the bartender.

The customer then says "If you don't believe me, I'll show you."

He proceeds to rifle through his suitcase and pulls out this long thin thing and lays it on the bar.

The bartender bends down and looks closely and says "Why this is just a cigar".

The customer looks puzzled and says "I have it here somewhere" and proceeds to fumble through his other pockets and comes up with another long thin thing and placing it on the bar, and says " See that".

The bartender again inspects it closely and says "You asshole that's just another cigar."

Now the customer staggers backward and steadies himself , leaning on the bar and with awareness in his shaky voice says "Son of a bitch, I must have smoked it!" Chill Out

bounce bounce bounce bounce

I have just sprayed coffee all over the screen bounce bounce

I believe you about school Suspect (thousands wouldn't Twisted Evil )Tee hee.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster and he wants chicks. So, he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster. The other farmer says, "Yeah, I've got this great rooster, named Randy; he'll service every chicken you've got. No problem."
Well , Randy the rooster is a lot of money, but the farmer decides he'd be worth it. So , he buys Randy. The farmer takes Randy home and sets him down in the barnyard, giving the rooster a pep talk, " Randy, I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here and you cost me a lot of money and I'll need you to do a good job. So, take your time and have some fun," the farmer said with a chuckle.
Randy seemed to understand, so the farmer points towards the hen house and Randy took off like a shot ~WHAM~ He nails every hen on there THREE or FOUR times and the farmer is just shocked. Randy runs out of the hen house and sees a flock of geese down by the lake ~WHAM~ He gets all the geese. Randy's up in the pigpen. He's in with the cows. Randy is jumping on every animal the farmer owns.
The farmer is distraught, worried that his expensive rooster won't even last the day. Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next day to find Randy dead as a doorknob in the middle of the yard. Buzzards are circling overhead.
The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colorful animal , shakes his head and says, "Oh, Randy, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you've done to yourself." Randy opens one eye, nods towards the sky and say's , "Shhh. They're getting closer......

bounce bounce

wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

bounce bounce bounce bounce

I have just sprayed coffee all over the screen bounce bounce

I believe you about school Suspect (thousands wouldn't Twisted Evil )Tee hee.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster and he wants chicks. So, he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster. The other farmer says, "Yeah, I've got this great rooster, named Randy; he'll service every chicken you've got. No problem."
Well , Randy the rooster is a lot of money, but the farmer decides he'd be worth it. So , he buys Randy. The farmer takes Randy home and sets him down in the barnyard, giving the rooster a pep talk, " Randy, I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here and you cost me a lot of money and I'll need you to do a good job. So, take your time and have some fun," the farmer said with a chuckle.
Randy seemed to understand, so the farmer points towards the hen house and Randy took off like a shot ~WHAM~ He nails every hen on there THREE or FOUR times and the farmer is just shocked. Randy runs out of the hen house and sees a flock of geese down by the lake ~WHAM~ He gets all the geese. Randy's up in the pigpen. He's in with the cows. Randy is jumping on every animal the farmer owns.
The farmer is distraught, worried that his expensive rooster won't even last the day. Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next day to find Randy dead as a doorknob in the middle of the yard. Buzzards are circling overhead.
The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colorful animal , shakes his head and says, "Oh, Randy, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you've done to yourself." Randy opens one eye, nods towards the sky and say's , "Shhh. They're getting closer......

bounce bounce

ROFL Sorry about the computer, do I need to notify my insurer's? affraid affraid affraid xxx

It's all true about school, honest Adam n Eve - Page 10 Angel_45

Bar Challenge

A new guy in town walks into a bar and reads a sign that hangs over the bar.

FREE BEER FOR THE PERSON WHO CAN PASS OUR TEST!

So the guy asks the bartender what the test is. The Bartender replies "Well, first you have to drink that whole gallon of pepper tequila, the whole thing at once and you can't make a face while doing it. Second, there's a 'gator out back with a sore tooth...you have to remove it with your bare hands. Third, there's a woman up-stairs who's never had an orgasm. You gotta make things right for her."

The guy says, "Well, as much as I would love free beer, I won't do it. You have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila and then get crazier from there. Well, as time goes on and the man drinks a few, he asks, "Wherez zat teeqeelah?"

He grabs the gallon of tequilla with both hands, and downs it with a big slurp and tears streaming down his face. Next, he staggers out back and soon all the people inside hear the most frightening roaring and thumping, then silence.

The man staggers back into the bar, his shirt ripped and big scratches all over his body. "Now" he says "Where's that woman with the sore tooth?" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Tongue12 lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:08 pm

feelthelove wrote:

ROFL Sorry about the computer, do I need to notify my insurer's? affraid affraid affraid xxx

It's all true about school, honest Adam n Eve - Page 10 Angel_45

Bar Challenge

A new guy in town walks into a bar and reads a sign that hangs over the bar.

FREE BEER FOR THE PERSON WHO CAN PASS OUR TEST!

So the guy asks the bartender what the test is. The Bartender replies "Well, first you have to drink that whole gallon of pepper tequila, the whole thing at once and you can't make a face while doing it. Second, there's a 'gator out back with a sore tooth...you have to remove it with your bare hands. Third, there's a woman up-stairs who's never had an orgasm. You gotta make things right for her."

The guy says, "Well, as much as I would love free beer, I won't do it. You have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila and then get crazier from there. Well, as time goes on and the man drinks a few, he asks, "Wherez zat teeqeelah?"

He grabs the gallon of tequilla with both hands, and downs it with a big slurp and tears streaming down his face. Next, he staggers out back and soon all the people inside hear the most frightening roaring and thumping, then silence.

The man staggers back into the bar, his shirt ripped and big scratches all over his body. "Now" he says "Where's that woman with the sore tooth?" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Tongue12 lol!

bounce bounce bounce

You are forgiven, I have 4 others.
I DO believe you about school Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

There was a tour bus in Egypt that stopped in the middle of a town square. The tourists are all shopping at the little stands surrounding the square. One tourist looks at his watch, but it is broken, so he leans over to a local who is squatted down next to his camel. "What time is it, sir?"
The local reaches out and softly cups the camel's genitals in his hand, and raises them up and down. "It's about 2:00", he says. The tourist can't believe what he just saw.
He runs back to the bus, and sure enough, it is 2:00. He tells a few of the fellow tourists his story, "The man can tell the time by the weight of the camel's genitals!! One of the doubting tourists walks back to the local and asks him the time, the same thing happens!! It is 2:05.p.m.
He runs back to tell the story. Finally, the bus driver wants to know how it is done. He walks over and asks the local how he knows the time from the camel's genitals. The local says "Sit down here and grab the camel's genitals". "Now, lift them up in the air. Now, look underneath them to the other side of the courtyard, where that clock is hanging on the wall."

wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:23 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

You are forgiven, I have 4 others.
I DO believe you about school Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

There was a tour bus in Egypt that stopped in the middle of a town square. The tourists are all shopping at the little stands surrounding the square. One tourist looks at his watch, but it is broken, so he leans over to a local who is squatted down next to his camel. "What time is it, sir?"
The local reaches out and softly cups the camel's genitals in his hand, and raises them up and down. "It's about 2:00", he says. The tourist can't believe what he just saw.
He runs back to the bus, and sure enough, it is 2:00. He tells a few of the fellow tourists his story, "The man can tell the time by the weight of the camel's genitals!! One of the doubting tourists walks back to the local and asks him the time, the same thing happens!! It is 2:05.p.m.
He runs back to tell the story. Finally, the bus driver wants to know how it is done. He walks over and asks the local how he knows the time from the camel's genitals. The local says "Sit down here and grab the camel's genitals". "Now, lift them up in the air. Now, look underneath them to the other side of the courtyard, where that clock is hanging on the wall."

ROFL Fabulous!

4! Blimey, I thought I was bad. I think it's important to have more than one, then you can google to fix the other lol!

At least we know we won't lose you in a hurry Adam n Eve - Page 10 Kiss_c18 xxx

Psychiatrist Observations

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with three young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

At this point, the third mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, "Come on, Dick, let's go." bounce
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:35 pm

feelthelove wrote:

ROFL Fabulous!

4! Blimey, I thought I was bad. I think it's important to have more than one, then you can google to fix the other lol!

At least we know we won't lose you in a hurry Adam n Eve - Page 10 Kiss_c18 xxx

Psychiatrist Observations

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with three young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

At this point, the third mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, "Come on, Dick, let's go." bounce

I like her lol! lol!

I have 2 operating Systems on most of them. Different Windows and Linux Systems, a great passtime.

Two young guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in court on Friday before the judge. The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court Monday."
Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the 1st one, "How did you do over the weekend?" "Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever." "17 people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?" "I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this...
o O
...and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs." "That's admirable," said the judge.
"And you, how did you do?", he asked the second boy, "Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever." "156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that?!?", "Well, I used a similar approach. (draws two circles)
O o
I said (pointing to the small circle) "this is your asshole before prison, ..."

:face: :face:
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

I like her lol! lol!

I have 2 operating Systems on most of them. Different Windows and Linux Systems, a great passtime.

Two young guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in court on Friday before the judge. The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court Monday."
Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the 1st one, "How did you do over the weekend?" "Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever." "17 people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?" "I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this...
o O
...and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs." "That's admirable," said the judge.
"And you, how did you do?", he asked the second boy, "Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever." "156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that?!?", "Well, I used a similar approach. (draws two circles)
O o
I said (pointing to the small circle) "this is your asshole before prison, ..."

:face: :face:

Naughty Mr Wyatt lol! xxx

My IT knowledge consists of switch it off, switch it on ROFL

Stick It Out Johnny

One day the teacher walked to the back of the room where Johnny was, and he had his hand down his pants.

The Teacher asked, "Johnny, what are you doing?"

Then, Johnny said, "It hurts down there."

"Well then, you need to go to the nurse and see if you can go home", said the teacher.

A little while later, Johnny came back to classroom and sat back down.

Then the teacher came to the back of the room again, and he had his dick haging out of his pants.

The teacher said, "Johnny, what's that doing hanging out of your pants?!"

Then Johnny said, "My mommy said if I can stick it out until noon, she'll come and pick me up."Adam n Eve - Page 10 Faint32
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:26 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Naughty Mr Wyatt lol! xxx

My IT knowledge consists of switch it off, switch it on ROFL

Stick It Out Johnny

One day the teacher walked to the back of the room where Johnny was, and he had his hand down his pants.

The Teacher asked, "Johnny, what are you doing?"

Then, Johnny said, "It hurts down there."

"Well then, you need to go to the nurse and see if you can go home", said the teacher.

A little while later, Johnny came back to classroom and sat back down.

Then the teacher came to the back of the room again, and he had his dick haging out of his pants.

The teacher said, "Johnny, what's that doing hanging out of your pants?!"

Then Johnny said, "My mommy said if I can stick it out until noon, she'll come and pick me up."Adam n Eve - Page 10 Faint32

Hope it wasn't cold weather lol! lol!

Switching on and off is OK, but swearing is the real knack. (as long as you plug it in first) bounce

How's you.xxx

Two blondes are walking down the street.

One of the blondes gets a pocket mirror out to see how she's looking.

She says to her friend. "I recognise that person in the mirror"

Her friend says, "Let me have a look"

Then replies "Of course you do its me.

lol! lol! lol!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

Hope it wasn't cold weather lol! lol!

Switching on and off is OK, but swearing is the real knack. (as long as you plug it in first) bounce

How's you.xxx

Two blondes are walking down the street.

One of the blondes gets a pocket mirror out to see how she's looking.

She says to her friend. "I recognise that person in the mirror"

Her friend says, "Let me have a look"

Then replies "Of course you do its me.

lol! lol! lol!

You have to love those blondes hey? Hope so Adam n Eve - Page 10 Ashame39 lol!

I'm very well thank you Mr Wyatt, been out to MIL's for lunch. Hope you and my babies are well? I love you xxx

Got any raisins?

There was this duck that walked into a bar and sat down in a stool and the bartender said, "Can I help you?"

The duck said, "quack, quack, quack, got any raisins?"

The bartender said, "NO! This is a bar and we don't sell raisins."

The duck walked out and then he came in the next day and sat in the very same stool!

The bartender walked over and asked him if he could help him? The duck said, "quack, quack, quack, got any raisins?"

The bartender said, "NO this is a BAR we don't sell raisins!" So the duck walked out again and left.

He came back the next day and sat in the same stool once again! The duck yelled at the bartender, "quack, quack, quack, got any raisins?"

The bartender said, "NO. And if you come back here once more I am gonna nail your webbed feet to the ground and you are gonna die there."The duck said, "ok", and left.

The next day came and sure enough the duck came back except he only peeped his head inside the door. He said, "quack, quack, got any nails?" The bartender replied, "No!"

The duck said "Good, then you got any raisins?" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Duck10
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:43 pm

feelthelove wrote:

You have to love those blondes hey? Hope so Adam n Eve - Page 10 Ashame39 lol!

I'm very well thank you Mr Wyatt, been out to MIL's for lunch. Hope you and my babies are well? I love you xxx

Got any raisins?

There was this duck that walked into a bar and sat down in a stool and the bartender said, "Can I help you?"

The duck said, "quack, quack, quack, got any raisins?"

The bartender said, "NO! This is a bar and we don't sell raisins."

The duck walked out and then he came in the next day and sat in the very same stool!

The bartender walked over and asked him if he could help him? The duck said, "quack, quack, quack, got any raisins?"

The bartender said, "NO this is a BAR we don't sell raisins!" So the duck walked out again and left.

He came back the next day and sat in the same stool once again! The duck yelled at the bartender, "quack, quack, quack, got any raisins?"

The bartender said, "NO. And if you come back here once more I am gonna nail your webbed feet to the ground and you are gonna die there."The duck said, "ok", and left.

The next day came and sure enough the duck came back except he only peeped his head inside the door. He said, "quack, quack, got any nails?" The bartender replied, "No!"

The duck said "Good, then you got any raisins?" Adam n Eve - Page 10 Duck10

bounce I like that duck lol! lol!

Everything fine here , little Kit is trying to catch the cursor on the screen affraid

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A Blonde is having a great day.

She is walking towords the elivator and notices it's leaving.

She starts to run, but a man holds it for here and she makes it.

When she's inside she starts thinking 'I'm in a really good mood, Ill share it with that man' Then says "T-G-I-F!"

The man looks at her and says "S-H-I-T"

The blonde is startled then says "T-G-I-F" again.

The man, again, says "S-H-I-T"

The blonde says "No, T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness Its Friday!"

The man replys "No, S-H-I-T, Sorry Honey Its Thursday."

bounce bounce
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

bounce I like that duck lol! lol!

Everything fine here , little Kit is trying to catch the cursor on the screen affraid

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A Blonde is having a great day.

She is walking towords the elivator and notices it's leaving.

She starts to run, but a man holds it for here and she makes it.

When she's inside she starts thinking 'I'm in a really good mood, Ill share it with that man' Then says "T-G-I-F!"

The man looks at her and says "S-H-I-T"

The blonde is startled then says "T-G-I-F" again.

The man, again, says "S-H-I-T"

The blonde says "No, T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness Its Friday!"

The man replys "No, S-H-I-T, Sorry Honey Its Thursday."

bounce bounce

ROFL Like this???

Blonde Gets Pulled Over

A blonde was speeding down a highway 'til a cop pulled her over.

He asked if he could see her driver's license.

She turned away and started looking for it. While she was looking the cop started unzipping his fly.

The blonde finally found it and turned back around, she saw his zipper down and said "is this another one of those alchohol breath tests." affraid affraid affraid affraid
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next