fears injury could finish john terry's career!!

Go down

fears injury could finish john terry's career!! Empty fears injury could finish john terry's career!!

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 pm

that would be a sad finish for a great footballer..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

fears injury could finish john terry's career!! Empty Re: fears injury could finish john terry's career!!

Post  Zack AKA The Fuzz on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 pm

heartsandminds wrote:that would be a sad finish for a great footballer..

No, he's a cheating twat - good riddance.

Zack AKA The Fuzz
......
......

Posts : 4962

Back to top Go down

fears injury could finish john terry's career!! Empty Re: fears injury could finish john terry's career!!

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:00 pm

He has been a great and loyal servant to both Chelsea and England as a footballer he has been one of the greats, the unproven allegations of him cheating on his wife have nothing to do with his footballing ability, was george best a tosser for boozing and womanising...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

fears injury could finish john terry's career!! Empty Re: fears injury could finish john terry's career!!

Post  I'm the king on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 pm

not a fan of terry at all, and loyalty isn't hard when your being paid 200k a week. not sure how turning his back on England is a sign of loyalty. I'm also unsure they are unproven allegation about him cheating on his wife, surely he'd sue if not true???

Whether he is a good footballer or not is a different argument and will probably be broken down the lines of people who support chelski and those who don't.

Either way, in my opinion he is an arrogant dick

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

fears injury could finish john terry's career!! Empty Re: fears injury could finish john terry's career!!

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:08 pm

@I'm the king wrote:not a fan of terry at all, and loyalty isn't hard when your being paid 200k a week. not sure how turning his back on England is a sign of loyalty. I'm also unsure they are unproven allegation about him cheating on his wife, surely he'd sue if not true???

Whether he is a good footballer or not is a different argument and will probably be broken down the lines of people who support chelski and those who don't.

Either way, in my opinion he is an arrogant dick

England turned their backs on terry while the allegations were going on, when you consider he played and captained England for his footballing skills not for his good behaviour that was more than stupid of England.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

fears injury could finish john terry's career!! Empty Re: fears injury could finish john terry's career!!

Post  I'm the king on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:19 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

England turned their backs on terry while the allegations were going on, when you consider he played and captained England for his footballing skills not for his good behaviour that was more than stupid of England.

I disagree; they had to investigate the allegations and they had agreed with him to leave it until after the criminal proceedings. You can't have the captain of any national sports team facing a criminal trial, they need to be a role model, yes he wasn't found guilty but it isn't a good thing to have hanging over a captain

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

fears injury could finish john terry's career!! Empty Re: fears injury could finish john terry's career!!

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:41 pm

@I'm the king wrote:

I disagree; they had to investigate the allegations and they had agreed with him to leave it until after the criminal proceedings. You can't have the captain of any national sports team facing a criminal trial, they need to be a role model, yes he wasn't found guilty but it isn't a good thing to have hanging over a captain

I'm sorry but footballing role models died out long ago, players have constantly been in trouble with womanising and boozing, I can't imagine anyone ever saying to george best you are not playing this match.

i think he got rough deal, if it was me i would have stopped playing for England when they first dropped me for the incident but I guess that's me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

fears injury could finish john terry's career!! Empty Re: fears injury could finish john terry's career!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum