IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth Crime Commissioner: No Further Action

3 posters

Go down

Youth Crime Commissioner: No Further Action Empty Youth Crime Commissioner: No Further Action

Post  wyatt1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:10 pm

No further action is to be taken against Paris Brown, formerly Britain's first youth crime commissioner, Kent Police have said.

The 17-year-old had been accused of racism and homophobia after making comments about gay people and others on Twitter when she was between 14 and 16.

Miss Brown became Britain's first Police and Crime Youth Commissioner after being awarded the £15,000-a-year job by Kent's Police and Crime Commissioner Ann Barnes

http://news.sky.com/story/1080993/youth-crime-commissioner-no-further-action

"Another youth commissioner will be appointed later this year, but Mrs Barnes said there were "lessons to be learned" before that happens."

How many times have we heard that.

Another meaningless non-job.

No doubt trawling Primary Schools for Chief Constables next. Puke
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Youth Crime Commissioner: No Further Action Empty Re: Youth Crime Commissioner: No Further Action

Post  tom sawyer Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:50 pm

wyatt1 wrote:No further action is to be taken against Paris Brown, formerly Britain's first youth crime commissioner, Kent Police have said.

The 17-year-old had been accused of racism and homophobia after making comments about gay people and others on Twitter when she was between 14 and 16.

Miss Brown became Britain's first Police and Crime Youth Commissioner after being awarded the £15,000-a-year job by Kent's Police and Crime Commissioner Ann Barnes

http://news.sky.com/story/1080993/youth-crime-commissioner-no-further-action

"Another youth commissioner will be appointed later this year, but Mrs Barnes said there were "lessons to be learned" before that happens."

How many times have we heard that.

Another meaningless non-job.

No doubt trawling Primary Schools for Chief Constables next. Puke

Another example of one law for one. if that had been me i would have been charged.

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Youth Crime Commissioner: No Further Action Empty Re: Youth Crime Commissioner: No Further Action

Post  56kevins Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:36 pm

I can't wait to see who they pick

56kevins

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 pm

56kevins wrote:I can't wait to see who they pick

Yes another f/cking ethnic lover

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:58 pm

tom sawyer wrote:

Yes another f/cking ethnic lover

I know the police are looking younger, but let their bosses get out of nappies first ffs.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down